New cheese head member from Canada

packerlover125

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just joined this Packer Fan Forum today.
I've been crazy packer fan for long time, but for the first time, I went home opener this season at Lambeau Field !
I've been to other Packers' games elsewhere before and even to Super Bowl..... But Lambeau Field is THE BEST.
I am looking forward to know some fans to chat and go to games !!

OP
OP
packerlover125

packerlover125

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year in February, Saints vs. Colts.
I ended up sitting next to Bears and Vikes fans...
It was great game, but watching regular season Packer game was more exciting and fun. You know, it's Packers,
what can I ask more....

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
packers are always exciting and sometimes frustrating to watch. honestly they provoke more emotion out of me than my gf lol

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Awesome... how many peeps can go to the SB?!?!?! looking forward to more of your posts!

OP
OP
packerlover125

packerlover125

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for all warm welcome.
I've been to only 1 SB....Unless Packers going to SB, I don't think I would go again. I am trying to get packer fans together from Canada and attend games at Lambeau one game per year (at least). I loved to be there.....:kawaii:

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for all warm welcome.
I've been to only 1 SB....Unless Packers going to SB, I don't think I would go again. I am trying to get packer fans together from Canada and attend games at Lambeau one game per year (at least). I loved to be there.....:kawaii:

Im also new and from Canada as well, Vancouver here. I've always wanted to go to Lambeau, so if you're planning a trip let me know

OP
OP
packerlover125

packerlover125

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great. I went there in September, driving from Winnipeg by myself. It took me about 12 - 13 hours drive with fair weather condition. Unless I have tons of money, the next trip will be next season (september). Keep your name and keep in touch. I will let you know for sure and can bring your packer fans from Vancouver. Tailgate parties are awesome. I've been to Arrow Head and Metro Dome (sucks !) for many times and Lambeau is one of the kind.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I just joined and did get to a packer game this year, my first. Loved every second.
I'm in vancouver, where are you.
I plan another trip next year. We should talk.

Members online

Latest posts