New 2 THIS uk packer fan

packers657

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been packer fan for 5 years and live in fareham which is 2 hours from london. Farve is a god and i love the young up and coming stars we have and looking 4ward 2 a bright future! Email post 2 me love 2 hear from packer fans from U S and everywhere!!!!!!

OP
OP
P

packers657

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Now we have 2 British Packer fans!
Welcome!
Their are loads of Packer fans in England now! And since the Giants/Dolphins game at wembley earlier this year the nfl has really taken off. You should go 2 nfluk.com and you will see. One day it is my dream 2 come 2 green bay and witness for my self what great people and fans the packers have. GO packers!!!!! :D

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah... I forgot about the game at Wembly. I'm glad (American) football if taking off there. I live in NJ, so I haven't been to Lambeau yet either. I just saw Packs vs. Giants in NJ. I'm going to buy tix this year and make a trip to a game at Lambeau.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ElleBlue said:
Wow! Now we have 2 British Packer fans!
Welcome!
Their are loads of Packer fans in England now! And since the Giants/Dolphins game at wembley earlier this year the nfl has really taken off. You should go 2 nfluk.com and you will see. One day it is my dream 2 come 2 green bay and witness for my self what great people and fans the packers have. GO packers!!!!! :D

Welcome i Like the way you think :) im a Brit 2:)

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi 657

Welcome! :joy: I too am a Brit Packer fan - I've had a quiet (actually silent!) year on the Forum, but I'll be checking back in to PackerForum now.

How did you become a Pack Fan?

Chris

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a member of this forum for some time now.

Live on sunny merseyside.

Been a packer fan for 25 years in september

Members online

Latest posts