*Never Miss A Super Bowl Club Visa commercial update*

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Random thoughts on this one:
I've been to more than 30 Grateful Dead concerts.
Where's my commercial and 15 minutes!?
Ya got the money, you got the time. All the SBs? No big deal.

It's a good thing his funeral will be after the SB so his so-called "friends" can make it because, god-forbid his funeral would be on the day of the SB, you know they would all blow off his family to pay they're last respects.

Maybe they'll do the Weekend at Bernie's thing and take him to next year's SB?

Wonder where the tix were? In those failed seats that couldn't be sat on?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My condolences. It was the main guy in the commercial?

My humor on page 1 is very inappropriate.

SHRock

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steeler Fan here,

I feel bad for the guy that died RIP, but at least he died with his last wish. Now to him the Packers are World Champs forever. I think it's a really heartwarming story.

L

Lunchboxer

Never Miss the Super Bowl Member Dies. :(

Cook never missed a Super Bowl until this one - JSOnline

A year ago Bob Cook guaranteed a Packers appearance in Texas for Super Bowl XLV, and he was right.

The rest of his prediction - that he would attend the game as he had every Super Bowl before - unfortunately did not come true.

Cook died Thursday after being hospitalized with a blood infection - an ailment that did not stop him from watching the Packers triumph on TV from a Milwaukee-area hospital.
Atleast he was able to see the Packers win One last time.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. due to previous issues/complaints/legal issues you cant post entire articles on the forum. only part of the article and the link.

2. Its already been posted in the news section I believe and the main forum section.

L

Lunchboxer

1. due to previous issues/complaints/legal issues you cant post entire articles on the forum. only part of the article and the link.

2. Its already been posted in the news section I believe and the main forum section.

1. Um. Where is the Link to the Rule section. I was not aware of the cant post the article.

2. I Looked at the News area and I did not see an update of this story anywhere on this board.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/never-miss-super-bowl-club-visa-commercial-update-27443.html

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/learn...-spelling-duplicate-posts-and-more-24303.html
Stop Making Duplicate Threads, USE SEARCH:

Stop making new threads on stuff that is being discussed already. I am tired of merging threads. We have a fire MM thread. We have a special teams thread. We have a thread with everything you want to discuss. Take the extra 2 minutes and find them.

L

Lunchboxer

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/never-miss-super-bowl-club-visa-commercial-update-27443.html

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/learn...-spelling-duplicate-posts-and-more-24303.html
Stop Making Duplicate Threads, USE SEARCH:

Stop making new threads on stuff that is being discussed already. I am tired of merging threads. We have a fire MM thread. We have a special teams thread. We have a thread with everything you want to discuss. Take the extra 2 minutes and find them.

I looked through that thread but It was not updated. So i made a thread. Most of the time my post are over looked even though its updates on the thread.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked through that thread but It was not updated. So i made a thread. Most of the time my post are over looked even though its updates on the thread.

it was in the last couple pages...kinda hard to miss in there if you read through everything as we were all saying RIP ect

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

so you went thru the thread and it talked about Mr Cook, but because it wasnt updated (but it was as I did it and changed the title to UPDATE) you decide to make a NEW thread?

Well I merged the two

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so you went thru the thread and it talked about Mr Cook, but because it wasnt updated (but it was as I did it and changed the title to UPDATE) you decide to make a NEW thread?

Well I merged the two

I "updated it" AT 10:54 AM yesterday ON PAGE 1

L

Lunchboxer

Well I merged the two

I never seen the Update on the first post of the thread. I was looking to see if someone already made thread about it. I looked at first post of this thread sence it said it was updated and i found nothing on first post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts