Need opinions

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think one of the WBIZ links were good, i have to use that myself in about 1 second so...just play around with it. sucks being us, doesnt it.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are not getting it live in Mexico, we were supposed to get but I think since they are playing that bad we are getting a car race instead and will get the game by 10 PM today... sucks indeed...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD... If you wake up... (You posted this at 2:45 AM B.C. Time) head to a sports bar... There are a couple good ones in Coquitlam.

Frickin Lions lost to the Green and Gold of the North yesterday... I listened on line.

If you do not wake up early at least head up the Fraser River... The Pinks are running right now and the fishing is great I hear. I am going to be in B.C. October 15th to 22nd and I will be on the Fraser River almost every day.

OP
OP
J

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was actually 3:45am when I posted that, but that wasn't gonna stop me from listening to the game today.:D

I've never gotten much into fishing myself, but an acquaintance actually did mention that the other day, about it being good right now.

And about the Lions? Ugh, the first act of a bad football weekend for me, but I'm glad that if there's a loss anywhere this year it's in September.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts