Need a Nickname for Clay Matthews

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This guy DESERVES, no NEEDS a nickname. We got one for Bulaga and he hasn't even contributed yet. So lets come up with one for Clay Matthews the Third.

I came up with

Clay "Manhunter" Matthews

The reason, I love how he chases down and crushes QBs from behind. Like he's hunting them down. The hit on Kolb for instance! And the hit on Stafford last year. Kolb didn't even know he was being hunted until the Manhunter got him.

Just for fun, what do you think his nickname should be?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His nick name is Big Play Clay

He signs it on his autographs some of the time and uses it for promotional here and there

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, guess I'll have to get him to change it to Manhunter. LOL

helms77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Twitter is abuzz with "The Claymaker" nickname. The Claymaker fits perfectly...2 sacks, a forced fumble, stuffing Vick on 4th and 1. Thats a playmaker in every sense of the word, hence the awesome nickname. And he just retweeted the nickname!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think The Claymaker is the best one for him. though he knocked out kolb and appeared to injure vicks hand maybe someone can come up with something on knocking out all the opponent QBs

id give it 50/50 odds that clay is the one to decomission favre's season

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I've been calling him 'The Beast' since last year. My wife chooses to call him the 'Blonde Bomber' which is pretty good too.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Samson" since I am 100% sure his strength comes from his long hair that he whips around. DO NOT CUT THE HAIR OR THERE GOES OUR SEASON! :(

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boom Shakalaka!

Boom Shakalaka:
Synonymous with the one word form (boomshakalaka). This is like a slap in the face when you beat somebody one on one, or when something amazing happens.

the sound of a shotgun getting shot and re-cocked.
"GIVE ME SOME ELBOW ROOM, I NEED SOME ELBOW ROOM, SO I CAN *BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM"

Mko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is Claymaker in my book. I love the passion he plays with.

Maybe we should ask Kolb how Claymaker sounds...Great pic of him Claymaking Kolb on the front page of the sports section of the USA Today!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since bricks are made out of clay, how about The Brick?
Or
Brick house?
(Yeah. Lame. I know. We'll stick with The Claymaker.)

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Clay "Enter Sandman" Matthews...the whole song kind of describes what QBs are probably thinking while Matthews is on the other side of the ball

Members online

Latest posts