Neal suspended 4 games has ocd

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neal has been suspended 4 games next season.

Some forum posters are going to have a field day with this

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's entirely possible he took something not approved after surgery during rehab. I'm curious to see what they say it is.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I was defending him.

:mad:

Great, now we are not only losing players to FA, we are losing them to suspension.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Not like it really matters. We could take him out of the game and not put in a replacement and the result would be about the same.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I was defending him.
:mad:
Great, now we are not only losing players to FA, we are losing them to suspension.
PED...... what is the P for in PED?
What P did we get from Neal in 2 years?

This is GOOD NEWS. Here's why.

It's happening before the draft, and before free agency. So it gives Thompson ample time to ignore free agency and then look at more young collegiate men to fill the position and groom. More Jarius Wynns, CJ Wilsons, Mike Neals, Justin Harrells, etc.
He's got a great eye for the position in the draft.

Shirly Ted will draft us another DE in round 3 or 4 or 7 now to replace Cullen.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's happening before the draft, and before free agency. So it gives Thompson ample time to ignore free agency and then look at more young collegiate men to fill the position and groom. More Jarius Wynns, CJ Wilsons, Mike Neals, Justin Harrells, etc.

Adam Carriker got a new contract from the Redskins, so he isn't one of your options anymore Frank :unsure:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adam Carriker got a new contract from the Redskins, so he isn't one of your options anymore Frank :unsure:
Really?????
They traded the world for RG3.... and they have signed WR's PIERRE GARCON, EDDIE ROYAL, and JOSH MORGAN all today in free agency.

They also had cap space, money, to sign Adam Carriker too? WTF.
That despite them being DOCKED $25 million in cap space yesterday????

I SMELL SOME BS.......

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. Great second round pick!! And we let a proven high character guy go for this piece of crap. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the Neal supporters will say he made a mistake, he'll learn from it, he's been hurt, he's still going to pan out, blah, blah, blah.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really?????
They traded the world for RG3.... and they have signed WR's PIERRE GARCON, EDDIE ROYAL, and JOSH MORGAN all today in free agency.

I SMELL SOME BS.......

The Redskins have re-signed DE Adam Carriker to a four-year deal worth $20 million, including $7 million guaranteed, according to league sources.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said enough about this bum and all I get is how he tossed Clifton aside for one play in practice, how strong he is, how he is the next coming, etc.

This is icing on the cake...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neal has been suspended 4 games next season.

Some forum posters are going to have a field day with this

This absolutely ****** me off. I don't know what's more embarrassing- That he got popped, or that he was absolutely ineffective while using PED's.

Considering the guy is never on the field, the suspension itself doesn't matter, but I had hoped he's actually be healthy and start showing that strength he showed in 2010...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really?????

I SMELL SOME BS.......

Ummm, Eddie Royal isn't signed by anyone yet.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. Great second round pick!! And we let a proven high character guy go for this piece of crap. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the Neal supporters will say he made a mistake, he'll learn from it, he's been hurt, he's still going to pan out, blah, blah, blah.

We let a proven injury risk go in favor of someone who supposedly had a ton of talent but turned into another injury risk.

Sometimes you roll the dice and win. Sometimes you roll the dice and lose. This time we lost. Hindsight is 20/20.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We let a proven injury risk go in favor of someone who supposedly had a ton of talent but turned into another injury risk.

Sometimes you roll the dice and win. Sometimes you roll the dice and lose. This time we lost. Hindsight is 20/20.
I had 20-20 eyesight in July when they let Jenkins go in favor of him. Back then I said he was unproven and injury prone. The only thing I didn't know then was that he uses steroids.

Members online

Latest posts