NCAA Wrestling

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wrestled in H.S. & loved it so when I can catch the NCAA wrestling I enjoy watching it. The worst name you can be called is fish. If your a fish that means you suck. You get pinned alot. Pen St. & Iowa are generally in the top 5 every year. Penn St. looking to win this years National Championship.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anthony Robbles. I don't get to watch it much as I don't know when it comes on but I watched it as well last year. That was a great accomplishment!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
David Taylor is absolutely ridiculous. He has the same style as Cael. What's remarkable is that that style isn't supposed to excel when you go down weight classes (reflexes and speed go up tremendously). To do what he is doing to 157 lb'ers is phenomenal. 1 loss in 2 years? And that loss being in finals of freshman year? He's going to be more dominant than Cael -- I see major decisions in NCAA finals AT LEAST throughout his jr and sr year.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
David Taylor is absolutely ridiculous. He has the same style as Cael. What's remarkable is that that style isn't supposed to excel when you go down weight classes (reflexes and speed go up tremendously). To do what he is doing to 157 lb'ers is phenomenal. 1 loss in 2 years? And that loss being in finals of freshman year? He's going to be more dominant than Cael -- I see major decisions in NCAA finals AT LEAST throughout his jr and sr year.
He'll definately be a force to be reckoned w/. For Penn St. to win 2 NCAA National titles in 3 years is sweet!

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I tried out for wrestling in High School, I should have started much earlier than I did. Our Team was already loaded with great talent. One was a State Champion already ! So I took the pictures for the yearbook, went to all the matches and tournaments. Still like the sport, not talking the WWE which is fun sometimes to watch. Never enough coverage on TV.
The Olympics should have some great matches. :tup:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll ignore the easy penn state joke and just shout out my favorite NCAA wrestler stephen neal

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
One word you NEVER want to be associated w/if your wrestling is the word fish. If your a fish you suck. You get pinned alot.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts