NBA Season 2010-2011

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dirk > lebron hands down.

lebron is a regular season player. People talked about how he couldn't decide in Cleveland because he lacked supporting cast, well, now he has 2 guys to share the load with, yet he disappears on crunch time.

Nowitzki, on the other hand, in the 4th quarter, every single ball is in his hand, and he makes play after play.

Before this season everyone said the dirk was a soft player, a regualar season player, would never win the big one, ect. Funny how that changes. People are too quick to judge.

Did everyone forget how MJ was labeled in the 80s? a "highlight player only" was a common comment from people. Said he would never win a ring. Lets wait a decade and see

And it wasnt just lebron played bad in the 4th, it was the whole team. I think before the last game they were outscored 60-26 in the final 6 minutes of the games. Does lebron deserve blame? of course, but so does the rest of the team. Heavy lies the crown...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before this season everyone said the dirk was a soft player, a regualar season player, would never win the big one, ect. Funny how that changes. People are too quick to judge.

Did everyone forget how MJ was labeled in the 80s? a "highlight player only" was a common comment from people. Said he would never win a ring. Lets wait a decade and see

And it wasnt just lebron played bad in the 4th, it was the whole team. I think before the last game they were outscored 60-26 in the final 6 minutes of the games. Does lebron deserve blame? of course, but so does the rest of the team. Heavy lies the crown...

We're not talking about a common player in here. We're talking about the so-called best player in the league, and possibly better than Michael Jordan.

I don't know about you, but I've never seen Michael Jordan perform this poorly in an entire series. He scored 18 4th quarter points in the whole series! And then he rebunks that by saying that his "haters"'s lives are boring, nothing compared to his?

He's a mental midget that can't get done it when the pressure is on. The stats back it up, the results back it up.

The problem with Miami's lockerroom chemistry is a whole different issue. We all knew that in football it didn't work like that, you couldn't simply buy a team. Now we know that it applies somewhat to basketball (though the Celtics did buy a championship, and I believe the Heat will won some with this team)

But Wade has done it before (with the help of the refs, that needs to be said). In fact, he was the only one who rose to the occasion on the 4th quarter every game.

Bottom line, if you are the best player in the league, and you have 2 all-pros in your team, you at least show up in the 4th quarter. LeBron couldn't even do that.

I do think they'll win at least a couple of championships with the big 3, but it will not be because of LeBron.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're not talking about a common player in here. We're talking about the so-called best player in the league, and possibly better than Michael Jordan.

I don't know about you, but I've never seen Michael Jordan perform this poorly in an entire series. He scored 18 4th quarter points in the whole series! And then he rebunks that by saying that his "haters"'s lives are boring, nothing compared to his?

He's a mental midget that can't get done it when the pressure is on. The stats back it up, the results back it up.

The problem with Miami's lockerroom chemistry is a whole different issue. We all knew that in football it didn't work like that, you couldn't simply buy a team. Now we know that it applies somewhat to basketball (though the Celtics did buy a championship, and I believe the Heat will won some with this team)

But Wade has done it before (with the help of the refs, that needs to be said). In fact, he was the only one who rose to the occasion on the 4th quarter every game.

Bottom line, if you are the best player in the league, and you have 2 all-pros in your team, you at least show up in the 4th quarter. LeBron couldn't even do that.

I do think they'll win at least a couple of championships with the big 3, but it will not be because of LeBron.

I think we watched different games because wade didnt step up in the 4th. In fact about a week ago wade missed a late free throw they needed they lost the ball on the final possession when they were down by 3. if were talking big 3 I would say bosh played the most consistent ball of the 3 in the finals. Wade was wreckless and repeatedly forced the ball into bad situations late in the game.

And Comparing Jordan to Lebron now, like I said before, is foolish. Above that they arent the same player in the same situation. Jordan was the #1 player who the offense was driven around, which in miami they seem to want to split it 3 ways.

Miami has to live with the unrealistic expectations they placed upon themselves but they will get theirs in time and Lebron will have multiple Finals MVP trophies on his mantle when its all said and done. Remember MJ was 28 when he won his first title.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the Mavs, nice to see Dirk get a ring.

Everyone should look out for the Raptors next year..

Just kidding.

bianh phan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MVP - Kevin Durant (NO DOUBT!) He is the Youngest scoring CHAMPION. LBJ is going to lose the MVP to KD.

Members online

Latest posts