NBA Season 2010-2011

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
drew is one of my favorite posters, I just wish he would post a little lakers trash talk on here more often.

Maybe I can convince him to change his banner to lebron ;)

No way in hell!! LOL... I love Lebrons game... kid is a beast... but I just dont like the circus that he is all about... Kinda like how alot of people hate BrINT... Plus I didnt know they were called the Miami Lebrons... LOL... I would take D Wade over Lebron anyday... at least he has a ring.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
LOL... Name calling... hahaha...The Heat are playing tremendous basketball right now... The Lakers on are the upside of a 2 game winning streak... The Spurms are the best team in the NBA right now... how about we both stop going at eachother and Kill the Spurms!!!! Man I cant stand the Spurms but they are beastin right now!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drew, I'm in LA and I thought about seeing a lakers game but it sounds like a waste of $ when they are getting blown out by Memphis ;)

LebronJames

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hEAT PUT A GOOD OL' *** WHOOPIN ON THE CLIPPERS TODAY. KEY GAME AGAINST THE C'S COMING UP SOON. I'M PREDICTING A 23 POINT BLOWOUT WITH THE KING DROPPING 46 POINTS

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Miami Heat is all I ever ******* hear about when it comes to Basketball. LeBron this, LeBron that, D-Wade! D-Wade!

No one would even know that the Celtics and Spurs have better records than the Heat, since that's all ESPN ever focuses on. Before the season even started they predicted LeBron's sorry ***, and the Heat to break all of the 1996 Bulls records. I love seeing them lose just as much as I do the Cowboys. They are the Yankees of Basketball now.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Miami Heat is all I ever ******* hear about when it comes to Basketball. LeBron this, LeBron that, D-Wade! D-Wade!

No one would even know that the Celtics and Spurs have better records than the Heat, since that's all ESPN ever focuses on. Before the season even started they predicted LeBron's sorry ***, and the Heat to break all of the 1996 Bulls records. I love seeing them lose just as much as I do the Cowboys. They are the Yankees of Basketball now.

Dwade is the reason they have lost most of their games! choked the other night against boston.

Its not like they are the first team to pile on stars. Lakers do it, knicks try to but fail.

BRON FOR MVP :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drew, you cant count minneapolis championships lol. The ravens dont count browns championships.

Im just playin with ya, the lakers have a great history. I like magic shaq and kareem but cant stand your boy kobe. I guess I just loved Jordan too much and couldnt cheer for his wannabe ;)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have been jumping over cars for years. The dunk contest pissed me off. they give out waaaay too many 10s.

Hook mitchell> blake griffen

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Taking off from just behind the free throw line was one of the most impressive dunks I've seen in awhile. And Ibaka got a 45 for it. Stupid judges.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Deronzen got robbed also... His dunks were spectacular... they only gave him a 44 for catching a pass off the back support and going between his legs just because it took him 4-5 tries...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMFG how does bosh go 1-18? Heat should have waited and gone after CP3 instead.

Members online

Latest posts