NBA Season 2010-2011

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVCjUG1Mww]YouTube - Michael Jordan Responds To Lebron (Original Video Mash-Up) "Maybe You Should Rise"[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vY5nofVeBc]YouTube - Game Feat Snoop Dogg & YG - Purp & Yellow[/ame]

I thought a certain Laker fan on the forum would appreciate this

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So who gets MVP this season? Amare is having a good season but could bron take it still?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh and how about that huge trade yesterday? Sounds like the Magic got the best of that one.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Lakers are going to take care of the Heat on this great Christmas Day!!! Big game for the Lakers after coming off and embarrasing loss to the Bucks... This is a bounce back/statement game against the Heat... Im sure with Lebron siding with the owners and comish regarding the CBA, tempers will be heated against his utterly stupid remarks! Go Lakers!!!

LeBron undermines union with comments - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
drew is one of my favorite posters, I just wish he would post a little lakers trash talk on here more often.

Maybe I can convince him to change his banner to lebron ;)

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Drew, what happened?

Heat > Lakers

Man I dont know what the hell is going on with the Lakers... We just arent getting it done right now... that is all I can say... Kinda like the same road we went down last year... losing to teams we should beat... get blown out on Christmas then by the Spurs... but we went on to win the ship... Hopefully we travel down that same road... as far as the heat... who cares???

16 Rings > 1 Ring

Members online

Latest posts