Nall vs. Rodgers

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Czabe, this morning, said the Packers are in a free-fall and sometime this year... he sees Favre getting injured and his longevity streask is finally over.... Course, no one will ever get past this and it WILL be his Legacy, along with the 3xMVP stat....

I just don't believe him about any of it...

Czabe thinks the Pack will end up 3rd in the Division.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ya know..

it's got to be tough on backup QB's..no matter who you are...unless you are just some god-given talent that is head and shoulders above the rest...

think about it....

You ride the pines all training camp long..getting fewer reps than everyone else...and then you're thrown into a pre-season game and told that you better shine or your butt's gonna be in a sling....damn...that's alot of pressure...!

think about any QB who is good today...they all needed some time to be broken in to get to where they are currently....

(i think the Giants have a good one in Eli Manning...but this might not be his year, yet...)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more 66...backup QB has to be extremely difficult especially under the circumstances. Imagine going into a playoff game as a backup and the starter goes down. You don't have a whole lot of time to find your way. It's produce now or the team is done. The backup has probably 0-10 snaps a day that he gets to work on timing, etc. Man, that'd be tough. It's really no wonder these preseason games are so sloppy. I mean, the first string gets a series in the game and the rest is given to players with little reps in practice. Mistakes are bound to happen!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The big difference is Orton will have to play and Rodgers most likely will not have to play.

Members online