Reaction score
RB Steve Slaton or Tashard Choice
FB Owen Schmitt
TE Martin Rucker, Brad Cottam, or Jermicheal Finley
CB/S Reggie Smith, Charles Godfrey, DaJaun Morgan, Tyvon Branch
LB Erin Henderson or Xavier Adibi
OL Mike McGlynn, John Greco, Roy Schuening, Oniel Cousins
DL Kendall Langford, Pat Sims, Nick Hayden, Tommy Blake

Thats my hope that the Packers look at some of these guys. I'm guessing a few of these will be gone by the time they pick in the third, but I think a good majority may be available at their late 3rd and into their 4th round picks.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FB Owen Schmitt

Thats my hope that the Packers look at some of these guys. I'm guessing a few of these will be gone by the time they pick in the third, but I think a good majority may be available at their late 3rd and into their 4th round picks.

I'd love to see us pick up another DB, an OL, a DL, and especially a TE. I couldn't tell you 5 college players, but the positions seem right.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know anything outside of the top 40-50 prospects. I'll just do what I do every year: wait for the picks to come in, then go research 'em. I am still working hard to get away from the mentality to desire players who would fill gaps on the team. Ted don' play dat! It seems like the further "out there" a TT pick appears, the more of an evil genius he shows himself to be.
When I say "evil genius", I mean that in the best way possible.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want another running back...Tony Temple out of Mizzou...he outplayed mcfadden in cotton bowl...300 yards against Arkansas...scat back...someone to spell grant.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packersfan4life said:
FB Owen Schmitt

I'd love to see us pick up another DB, an OL, a DL, and especially a TE. I couldn't tell you 5 college players, but the positions seem right.

I agree Z

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I don't know anything outside of the top 40-50 prospects. I'll just do what I do every year: wait for the picks to come in, then go research 'em. I am still working hard to get away from the mentality to desire players who would fill gaps on the team. Ted don' play dat! It seems like the further "out there" a TT pick appears, the more of an evil genius he shows himself to be.
When I say "evil genius", I mean that in the best way possible.

I don't even know the top 40-50 picks, so it's total guesswork for me from here on out. The Pack still has needs at TE and OL, and I think we could use another CB as well. I like having those three fourth round picks.

In Ted we trust.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offensive line, DBs and a TE. Those are need areas right now. But, I'm sure we'll get the now patented "TT Draft Curve Ball" today at some point.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FB Owen Schmitt

Yes, please god pick someone up that I know and want... I wish we were having as good a draft as Dallas

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FB Owen Schmitt

Well, we got the TE from your wish list. Good call.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want another running back...Tony Temple out of Mizzou...he outplayed mcfadden in cotton bowl...300 yards against Arkansas...scat back...someone to spell grant.

At least there are more players that can spell G-R-A-N-T than could spell F-A-V-R-E. :lol:

I'm sorry, I have been reading some of Cheesey's threads.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
packersfan4life said:
FB Owen Schmitt

I agree Z

Heh. This is awesome. I called Ted and asked him for a DB, an OL, a DL, and a TE in the 2nd day. He responded with:
TE Jermichael Finley
DE Jeremy Thompson
OT Josh Sitton

So we'll probably get a DB in the 5th or the 7th. Thanks Ted. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts