My take on this one

kmeyer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For starters, I am still really excited about this team. Woodson and Kabeer out, definetly hurt. Also Tauscher is obviously in bad shape and needs to get that ankle fixed. He just could not protect that rush off the end. With those three healthy, it is a much different game.

The change in offensive strategy concerns me, but maybe MM did not want to show them our regular offense knowing we may see them again in the playoffs. Perhaps he too thought the injuries were too much to overcome. I'm not sure. Thats just my speculation.

And to think if we did stop that 3rd and 19 and or the pass int call didn't happen, we still had a chance to win. This team need to secure the second playoff spot to get the buy, and then focus on getting healthy. Even if it means resting guys a losing a game or two. As long as we hold onto second in the conference. That first round buy will be another chance to rest up.

Then a healthy Pack roll into Dallas for the NFC Championship. We can knock them off if healthy!

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We gave up big plays on almost every drive and they scored easily, in addition, when Favre was in the game, we didn't manage to do anything because of bonehead plays by Favre and, in my opinion, poor playcalling. If Favre hadn't gone out with an injury, I think this could have been a blowout victory for the Cowboys, because Favre was way over his head in this one.

It amazes me why we didn't stick to the strategy that got us to 10 - 1.

Members online

Latest posts