My Reaction to the End of the Game.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds right to me!!! I was pretty much screaming that last quarter. When the Packers got a FG instead of a TD on that last drive, my heart started beating out of my chest because I knew the game came down to what the Steelers could do and if our D could stop them. Right then and there I kind of knew we had this game won. I have such faith in our D! That 4th and 5... I just knew! I was pretty much jumping up and down and screaming after that! Wild Kitten!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great video, I cried but not at that moment. Great day to be a fan. A lot of years waiting for this, and a lot of heart break along the way. All worth it.

OP
OP
CheeseHeadInCanada

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I just.. man im still shaking...
I had watched the first 3 games by myself/partly with my dad so when my other friends were having party's(none of my friends are Packer fans) I was the one watching at home. It's just still so Surreal.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched it at the bar Aaron Rodgers co-owns here in San Diego. Let's just say it was f*cking epic.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrHEU0TBFCE"]YouTube - ****** REACTS TO SUPERBOWL XLV OUTCOME[/ame]

This was fast

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts