1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My Rant.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by _Xyn, Dec 2, 2011.

1. _Xyn

_Xyn Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 1 / -1
    Why do so many people go off topic to bash an discussion???

For example. Lets say we were talking about who would be the most troubling team in the AFC to beat us in the super bowl?

Now the thing that makes me mad.

John Doe - Omg, your talking about the superbowl??? Lets get their first!!!

NO ****.

This is a forums, we discusse events in theory too, we shouldn't bash the nature of a thread...

It's like they don't understand the point of a discussion. If we had to post based on where were at now there is not a lot of content to actually discuss, it's very limited.

Am I right?
  2. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings Received:
    +90 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I can't believe you mentioned Superbowl in this conversation! Don't you know the Packers haven't clinched anything yet? Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Everything looks fuzzy and is getting darker, and I can't feel my left arm, how dare you jump the gun and even start talking about the Superbowl? I need to stop now or I'm going to hyperventilate...
    • Like Like x 1