Status
Not open for further replies.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
pyledriver80 said:
thetombradyhater said:
dude joker anytime someone says Charles Woodson is slightly worse or tons worse than you think he is you take it as an personal attack and go insane ****** at everyone. am not saying that you know less about Woodson than me bacuase i know u know more about him than me just cool down

It's kind of scary, I can just see him breathing hard and veins popping out in his head sitting in front of the 'puter. Sweat pouring off of him in some dark dingy room with C-Woods old Michigan posters glowing in the candlelight. Relax man!

Kind of like some people are whenever anything bad is posted about Ted Thompson. Don't you think?

Hmmmm, DePack, I wonder who you are talking about? Yeah it is definitely comparable.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
pyledriver80 said:
thetombradyhater said:
dude joker anytime someone says Charles Woodson is slightly worse or tons worse than you think he is you take it as an personal attack and go insane ****** at everyone. am not saying that you know less about Woodson than me bacuase i know u know more about him than me just cool down

It's kind of scary, I can just see him breathing hard and veins popping out in his head sitting in front of the 'puter. Sweat pouring off of him in some dark dingy room with C-Woods old Michigan posters glowing in the candlelight. Relax man!

Kind of like some people are whenever anything bad is posted about Ted Thompson. Don't you think?

Or whenever Favre is criticized. Yeah, good point.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trom....that's right. I was like that with Sherman too. It's called being a fan. The difference is Sherman and Favre have a history with the Green Bay Packers. Apparently, you don't like that history. TT has very little history with the Packers yet his poop don't stink. 4-12 lifetime record as a GM doesn't give me a chubby to the point of blind faith but hey, everybody's entitled. I just prefer to praise him after we get some results which I think will be soon!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do you say I don't like favres history? I..never said that....ever.

k, im done with this thread.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
~TheJoker~ said:
Hmm, Pyle and Porky both coming at me...

Let me add this up. The two guys who haven't given Woodson a chance in hell, on every thread I post on, before Wood even steps on the field...have beef with me? I guess the numbers do add up!

I have no beef with you. I don't hate people through message boards.

Where have I said I don't want Woodson to play well. I'm a Packer fan. I want all my packers to play well. In fact I like the Woodson signing. I just don't know if he'll be the player people are expecting him to be especially when he's not showing up for OTA's.

[quote:kp8nv1eh]Face it guys, my boy will throw down out there this season, and every time he does I hope you cringe and mutter "Dammit, Joker's gonna be on the board after the game talking ****", and I'll be watching the same thing thinking "Man, I'm gonna go to the board and talk ****!"
[/quote:kp8nv1eh]

Why would I be upset if you were right? I'd be rather thrilled. Once again I root for the Packers. Who do you root for? I'm beginning to wonder if your just a Charles Woodson fan and your not even a Packer fan.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
~TheJoker~ said:
Hmm, Pyle and Porky both coming at me...

Let me add this up. The two guys who haven't given Woodson a chance in hell, on every thread I post on, before Wood even steps on the field...have beef with me? I guess the numbers do add up!

I have no beef with you. I don't hate people through message boards.

Where have I said I don't want Woodson to play well. I'm a Packer fan. I want all my packers to play well. In fact I like the Woodson signing. I just don't know if he'll be the player people are expecting him to be especially when he's not showing up for OTA's.

[quote:alzwgrt0]Face it guys, my boy will throw down out there this season, and every time he does I hope you cringe and mutter "Dammit, Joker's gonna be on the board after the game talking ****", and I'll be watching the same thing thinking "Man, I'm gonna go to the board and talk ****!"

Why would I be upset if you were right? I'd be rather thrilled. Once again I root for the Packers. Who do you root for? I'm beginning to wonder if your just a Charles Woodson fan and your not even a Packer fan.
[/quote:alzwgrt0]

I agree Porky, if Woodson pans out that would be awesome. I would be happy if he was just a solid veteran who stayed healthy.

I don't think Joker is a Pack fan. I think he just follows Woodson. It's kind of strange.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally think it's a great pick up and expect Woodson to do well in Green and Gold.

First, this is a great system for him. Up close, bump and run, that's what he can do best.

Second, He will be the #2 corner, opposite Harris, and, backed up by two for sure team type guys (meaning reliable) in Collins and Manuel.

Third, he is out of Oakland which obviously didn't work for him. It was not a system that he fit in, nor was he surrounded by solid players, or, did he have any love for the HC.

Sounds very similar to me to one really good DB we recently had on board who got out for many of the same reasons. Doesn't seem to me that this means he's got a bad attitude. At least nothing a change in scene wouldn't cure.

If this defense gels like it appears to have the ability to I would bet the opposite of Woodson's year which would be for him to have the type of year he is capable of.

I also think Woodson is a key to this defense having a great year. If he and Harris kick some butt back there with tight man to man we're going to see those TURNOVERS we haven't seen in years.

It would be nice to see a QB other than Favre running for their lives and if those two do the job you can bet we will be bringing it from all over the place.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Just for laughs I would be interested in seeing your list of the top 5-10 CB's in the league.

Be more than happy to. Ladies first.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
~TheJoker~ said:
pyledriver80 said:
Just for laughs I would be interested in seeing your list of the top 5-10 CB's in the league.

if its ladies first then go right ahead
Aww, ook at wittle bwother sticking up for pyle with the killer comeback.

Waiting on you, pyle.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
~TheJoker~ said:
thetombradyhater said:
[quote="~TheJoker~":1q8mrqkd]
pyledriver80 said:

if its ladies first then go right ahead
Aww, ook at wittle bwother sticking up for pyle with the killer comeback.

Waiting on you, pyle.[/quote:1q8mrqkd]

I just saw the opprotunity and took it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts