My new Nike ID packer shoes

nymreyes7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and I live in New Jersey where no one will enjoy these enough. I love Greg Jennings almost to a fault but, yeah for any questions the lettering is sewed in the leather with white thread which might be hard to see.
I made them on NIKE ID and I love them tell me what you think.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are awesome! How did you have them made? Is it a site you go to? I would love a pair but with Favre on it instead...thanks for sharing the photo they are so cool...:)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Greg Jennings almost to a fault but,

There's this I guy I'd like to introduce you to. You two have so much in common and I think you'd REALLY hit it off! His name is allaboutdapackers, and he's such a sweetheart. Can I set you guys up? I think you two would make such a cute couple!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where did you go to have the name stitched (Jennings) on the site I dont see anything like that...and could you tell me what shoe that is under what category...thanks!

OP
OP
N

nymreyes7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go to mens then sport culture then NIKE DUNK LOW IDS and then fill otu the colors and under personilize it should be there

Reaction score
:shock:

I'm so jealous.

I'm going to go and throw a tantrum until some random guy on the street caves in and gets me those shoes out of pity.

Seriously, that is a sweet find nymreyes!

My God, what shoes. I bet since they are dedicated to Greg(orious) Jennings, you can now run around the world. In a day.

In fact, I'd suggest that having a Jennings Jersey with the matching shoes will give you the power to make peoples' heads explode, just like Greg.

Next to getting a Packers stock, this is something I want to get during my lifetime.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
They are awesome! How did you have them made? Is it a site you go to? I would love a pair.....

If you are going to get a pair Heather, consider these..... :p

Okay tell me who TJ Robley?? No, I think I will stick with Favre...LOL

No worries Heather... first he has to toss his Gary Anderson shoes.. one of my favorite Vikings right next to Hershel Walker :razz:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Sorry to sound like a fool but who is TJ Robley?

No worries mate.. TJ played very few snaps as a Packer, however in those limited snaps.. he gave a game to the Vikings back in the mid 90's...

Fumbled and bumbled a play..

Funny story.. that year I bought a Shopko special jersey of Rubley's and used it on the backstop for sighting in rifles at the hunting shack..

Needless to say.. not the most heralded Packer player in history.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:

No worries mate.. TJ played very few snaps as a Packer, however in those limited snaps.. he gave a game to the Vikings back in the mid 90's...

Funny story.. that year I bought a Shopko special jersey of Rubley's and used it on the backstop for sighting in rifles at the hunting shack..

Ok thanks so TJ cost us a game against the Vikes? :(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Did anyone try to make one with the name Favre?

wouldnt work, tells me to try different id..but if you try it with FARVE it works

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Green_Bay_Packers said:

Ok thanks so TJ cost us a game against the Vikes? :(
He was in for ONE play, we had the game won, he was supposed to just hand the ball off, but NOOOO.....he audibles, and throws the ball right to a Viking, and we lose. He makes Rex Grossman look like....well, at LEAST Joey Harrington!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and I live in New Jersey where no one will enjoy these enough. I love Greg Jennings almost to a fault but, yeah for any questions the lettering is sewed in the leather with white thread which might be hard to see.
I made them on NIKE ID and I love them tell me what you think.

Welcome to the site! Those shoes are SWEET! How much did they cost you? How long from order time to you getting them?
Now all you have to do is have Jennings autograph them!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

wouldnt work, tells me to try different id..but if you try it with FARVE it works
My guess is he has the rights on the name. There's not alot of "Favre's" out there.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

My guess is he has the rights on the name. There's not alot of "Favre's" out there.

Yeah i know, he also owns the 421 # as well

but you cant put Packers on the shoes either

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I checked on the site, and they said certain team or atheletes names that they don't have permission to use can't be put on the shoes.

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
There's this I guy I'd like to introduce you to. You two have so much in common and I think you'd REALLY hit it off! His name is allaboutdapackers, and he's such a sweetheart. Can I set you guys up? I think you two would make such a cute couple!

If he wears those shoes, I'm willing to overlook the fact that he's another dude.... :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts