My new boss is a Queen fan!!!!!!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Help me I don't know what to do... :?: They reorganized our sections at work and my new boss is a Queens fan. I don't know if I can respect him enough to listen to what he tells me :lol: .......Well really I have found an upside of it he wanted to place a bet on the Christmas Eve game so if I keep taking his money on these bets it will be almost like getting a raise.
Later
Leopardmech

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You better start asking for hazzard pay. Those Queen fans can get aweful nasty in the strech run of the season. I would quietly ask for my money monday or you could be scrubbing the toliets with a toothbrush. :towel:

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopard I think you just got a cut in pay. That's ok, your boss will prbably make you work harder and longer so you will make up the money. :lol: Sorry to ruin your Christmas but the VIKES win the game and North title! Merry Christmas!! :p

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmm, last year - they threw it all away and lately they've lost five of the last six... is he talking about the same Team in the Metrodome? Either way, the Pack are already in the playoffs, no matter what.

On any given Sunday, right?

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be an exciting game, and hopefully you don't end up in the doghouse at work :) ha, enjoy the game everyone and enjoy the holidays as well.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
I maybe busier but at least I get to do it with a smile on my face and being in the Army I get to wear green everyday.
Later
Leopardmech
Hit the deck and gimme fifty..... :lol:
Do this --- send your Boss to this web site.... let him speak for himself.

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey this is great I haven't even collected on the Christmas Eve game ( I don't go back to work till Tuesday) and now I am going to make even more money if he is brave enough to wager again. I think I will offer him double or nothing.
If only we could play them more often it would be like overtime without the extra work.
Later
Leopardmech

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Leopard..... What's your Bossman got to say for himself today?
I bet he was sweatin' bullets yesterday.... We were all cheerin' for the Redskins!

Did you ever double that bet? Vikings are goin' down... Count on it!

Vi-queens ---- :puke:

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well when I saw him this morning the first thing he did was pull out his wallet, so at least we know he is a man of his word. He did take me up on double or nothing offer so next Monday I will get to collect even more money. I showed him this forum like IPB suggested
Do this --- send your Boss to this web site.... let him speak for himself
but he didn't have anything intelligent to say so he didn't reply.

Later
Leopardmech

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
...but he didn't have anything intelligent to say so he didn't reply.
WOW -- And who's working for whom? (again) ....WOW !
What kind of Viking fan is that.... at least make the attempt....
I smell a Bandwagon... or a Moss-wagon....! :roll:

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No not a bandwagon jumper he is always telling me about the days of watching Fran Tarkenton. Unless he jumped on the bandwagon then and hasn't got off. Heck we all had to jump on at some time or another it is just those of us that don't hop off that are the true fans. My dad named me Vince after Coach Lombardi so I guess I jumped on the Packers bandwagon at birth.

Later
Leopardmech

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey LM, how did you make out today? Did he treat you decent? just wondering. My dauther is a viking fan :puke: but her husband is a packer fan. :lol: She was good about it.She does not know the players just likes the helmet. :puke:

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today went ok he figured losing was enough punishment and didn't raz me too much. I think he was happy that he won his money back too. At least I didn't lose any money. But that is little consolation because the Pack are out.

Later
Leopardmech

Members online

Latest posts