My hats off...

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....to all the young guys that held their own yesterday.

It is quite an accomplishment when a team is on the road and there are FIVE players on offense that are rookies or have never started an NFL game....and you win.

I wonder when the last time an NFL team started three rookies on the "0" line and won on the road. That's a good trivia question and one that would be hard to find the answer to.

Hawk is proving to be that football player we all were looking for out of him.

I look at the youth on this team and know it can be frustrating to some. Just remember, we may be the youngest team in the NFL, but we also just may have the most upside of any team as well.

If these guys can hold their own against seasoned veterans in their prime like they are doing now with so little experience, the future bodes very well for us.

I applaud these guys for how hard they play and the effort they are giving. They may get beat on a play here and there but they don't give up or give in to anybody. No matter how good they guy on the other side of them may be.

These young guys are fighters and they have no quit in them. We may be 2-4 but I am very proud to be a Green Bay Packer fan right about now. And if your one of those that needs to see more wins to jump on the bandwagon that's fine.

I think you are going to see plenty of wins out of these guys before long. They play like they hate to lose to much for it to go the other way.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Dont mistake my frustration of how this team has been handled as a lack of pride for the players and the team... the guys played great and beat another struggling team... IMO I wish we had more experience on this team than we do.

Take nothing away from the guys inside the stripes, they played their hearts out...

Members online

Latest posts