My full 7-round mock

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With us getting a comp pick for Flynn in Rd 5.

Footnotes:
We really are in a quandry with Jermichael Finley, and AJ Hawk.

I think TT & MM would like to extend Finley and lower this year's cap #. That's what I expect done.
We can't cut Hawk because A) it wouldn't save us much $ this year anyway and B) he's been so durable whereas all the other LB's get hurt all the time.

Round 1- Kevin Minter*, ILB, LSU
Height: 6-2. Weight: 245.
Projected 40 Time: 4.63.
Projected Round (2012): 1-2.

2/1/13: Minter (6-2, 242) was phenomenal in 2012. The junior was the most consistent player on the Tigers' defense, and that is saying something considering all the NFL talent LSU had on its stop unit. Minter totaled 130 tackles with 15 tackles for a loss, four sacks, five passes broken up, a forced fumble and an interception. He recorded 61 tackles with sack and forced fumble in 2011.

Minter is fast and hits with authority. He was a real difference-maker for the Tigers. Minter is a good form-tackler with plus instincts. He never hesitates to get physical.

Round 2- Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
Height: 6-8. Weight: 277. Arm: 33 3/8. Hand: 9 5/8
Projected 40 Time: 4.83.
Projected Round (2013): 1-2.

2/1/13: The senior started out poorly in 2012 with a bad game against Baylor. He played better after that including quality showings against Texas A&M, Houston, Southern Miss and TCU. Hunt was a force in SMU's bowl game, picking up two sacks and two forced fumbles. He had 31 tackles, eight sacks, an interception, two passes batted and three blocked kicks in 2012.

Hunt's technique in run defense and executing pass-rushing moves has really improved, but he is still extremely raw. Hunt flashed at times at the Senior Bowl, yet needs some more development for the next level. He could turn into a perfect 3-4 defensive end in the mold of Justin Smith.

8/27/12: Hunt is a physical freak. The Karksi-Nuia, Estonia product is a raw player who really came on strong at the end of his junior season. He recorded all three of his sacks for 2011 against Pittsburgh in the Bowl game. Hunt also had 28 tackles with 7.5 tackles for a loss. He totaled 5.5 sacks across his freshman and sophomore seasons.

Hunt uses his height to be a dangerous weapon on special teams. He blocked seven kicks as a freshman, three kicks as a sophomore and four kicks as a junior. It is entirely possible that the senior could end his college career with nearly 20 blocked kicks. Hunt may be best as a five-technique defensive end in a 3-4 defense for the NFL.

Round 3- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
Height: 6-6. Weight: 260.
Projected 40 Time: 4.73.
Projected Round (2013): 3-4.

2/9/13: Kelce had a productive career at Cincinnati. The senior caught 45 passes for 722 yards with eight touchdowns in 2012. It was his best season as he had 13 receptions for 150 yards in 2011 as a junior. Kelce is a well-rounded tight end. He had to pull out of the Senior Bowl because of an injury.

Round 4- Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
Height: 5-11. Weight: 215.
Projected 40 Time: 4.48.
Projected Round (2012): 3-5.

2/16/13: Michael was part of a running back-by-committee approach in 2012. Quarterback Johnny Manziel and running back Ben Malena each received more carries than Michael. He totaled 417 yards on 88 carries (4.7 average) and 12 touchdowns. Michael is a sleeper running back who could surprise in the NFL.

Michael had an outstanding week at the East-West Shrine. He ran with speed, power and good cutting ability. There were a ton of teams showing a lot of interest in Michael, and he helped himself significantly.

Round 5- Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State
Height: 6-0. Weight: 207.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
Projected Round (2013): 5-7.

1/31/13: Wolff was another standout of the East-West Shrine. He made his presence felt throughout the week, including a couple interceptions in one practice. The senior totaled 119 tackles with seven passes broken up, one forced fumble and two interceptions in 2012. He had 105 tackles with three forced fumbles and three interceptions in 2011.

Wolff has good instincts and run defense, but could stand to improve his pass coverage in the deep part of the field.

Round 5 COMP- Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida
Height: 5-11. Weight: 184.
Projected Round (2013): 4-6.

2/9/13: Sturgis made 24-of-28 field goals in 2012. He had clutch kicks in the season opener against Texas A&M to help the Gators win on the road 20-17. Sturgis was 3-for-3 against Tennessee.

A few of Sturgis' misses came at inconsequential times against Bowling Green, Jacksonville State and Kentucky. He had three field goals against Vanderbilt that were valuable in a 31-17 win. Sturgis was clutch in the regular-season finale, going three-for-three on field goals against Florida State in an 11-point road victory for the Gators.

Sturgis was tremendous at the East-West Shrine. He was nailing kicks in the mid-50s with ease - straight down the middle. Sturgis had plenty of leg while showing a consistent motion to maintain accuracy. He had an impressive collegiate career and looks worthy of a draft pick on the third day of the 2013 NFL Draft.

Round 6- Jasper Collins, WR, Mount Union
Height: 6-0. Weight: 190.
Projected 40 Time: 4.52.

2/16/13: Mount Union has produced some quality NFL receivers with Pierre Garcon and Cecil Shorts. Collins is the latest in line and showed some nice ability at the East-West Shrine. Collins is very fast and runs good routes with quickness. The East-West quarterbacks struggled to get Collins the ball, but he was regularly getting separation from defensive backs.

Collins had 92 receptions for 1,694 yards with 22 touchdowns as a senior. He averaged 18.4 yards per catch. Collins is a crafty receiver. The success of Shorts and Garcon should help Collins. He may not make it into the mid-rounds, but his receiving and special teams return ability could get him drafted.

Round 7- Nathan Stanley, QB, Southeastern Louisiana
Height: 6-5. Weight: 215.
Projected 40 Time: 4.95.
Projected Round (2013): 6-FA.

2/16/13: Stanley started out his career at Ole Miss before transferring to Southeastern Louisiana. The senior completed 53 percent of his passes for 1,705 yards with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions this year. He also performed well at the East-West Shrine.

Stanley displays all the physical tools NFL teams look for with a strong arm and good pocket presence. He will need some development, but could be a good sleeper for the third day of the 2013 NFL Draft.

UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT ADDITIONS (remember, we usually get a guy or two to hit off of here, from Dezman Moses to Tramon Williams, Jarrett Boykin, etc..)

All notes from Walter Cherepinsky
http://walterfootball.com/draft2013QB.php

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Minter might be a bit of a reach, but I'm fine with it.

Thank you for at least waiting til the second for Hunt.

Kelce is a hard tape read because of poor QB play. I like him though.

Michael has authority issues. Schools will usually pound the table for their kids, so when they do the opposite it's even more telling.

We already have a guy with Wolff's mold in McMillian. Given Burnett's lack of range I'd much rather a good CF, or at least someone with a similar skillset to him.

I like Hopkins and Brown better than Sturgis TBH. If I was going to blow a pick they would be my boys.

Collins is good value :)

Guys I'd take over Stansley: Aplin, Renfree, Griffin, Jantz.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a few guys that might still be around come #26, any of which I think is worth serious consideration:

Minter is ok, but he might be gone.
Tyler Eifert if Jerdroppal is not kept.
DJ FLuker
Jonathan Hankins

I'm fine with any of those guys. Here's a few that probably won't fall to us, but if one does, go for it:

Alec Ogletree
Lane Johnson

H

HardRightEdge

There's a few guys that might still be around come #26, any of which I think is worth serious consideration:

Minter is ok, but he might be gone.
Tyler Eifert if Jerdroppal is not kept.
DJ FLuker
Jonathan Hankins

I'm fine with any of those guys. Here's a few that probably won't fall to us, but if one does, go for it:

Alec Ogletree
Lane Johnson

Watching Fluker at the Combine, I was surprised he was rated so highly. He was one of the least agile guys out there. I can only conclude he's valued as a stud road grader. I wouldn't expect much out of him in pass pro, and I'd guess he'll end up at G or at least with a team that wants to run 30 times per game.

I like your other names, though I think I like John Jenkins more than Hankins. Lane Johnson won't make it #26...maybe not even our of the top 10. I wouldn't rule out Ogletree with the off-field issues.

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Ogletree makes it to us I'd go with him, I'm not sold on Teo, but I hope the kid does well. Minter looks good too. I like the kid at SMU, I think we would have to move up to take him in the second.
I don't know where the experts have the Texas S Vacarro at but he might be nice too.(first round)

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Ogletree has behavioral issues, Hunt guy started out in track and field so his giant combine means ziltch to me because of that, we'll never even have a shot at Vacarro.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a national 3-round mock I just saw.... the Packer picks are:

First Round
26) Green Bay Packers – Sylvester Williams, DE North Carolina

Second Round
55) Green Bay Packers – Jonathan Cyprien, S Florida Int’l

Third Round
63) Kansas City Chiefs – Arthur Brown, ILB Kansas State
67) Philadelphia Eagles – Margus Hunt, DE SMU

88) Green Bay Packers – Montee Ball, RB Wisconsin

89) Houston Texans – Jonathan Bostic, ILB Florida
93) San Francisco 49ers – Markus Wheaton, WR Oregon State

I added some other options I'd like to consider.
I really don't think Ball has any skills that make him upgrade our offense.
I'd honestly rather add a Steven Jackson or even Reggie Bush because I believe defenses would respect the RB more with those guys than a Montee Ball. And I also believe Bush & Jackson still today have more speed than Ball does.

That being said, I'd love Williams & Cyprien. I would, however, LOVE LOVE to add Arthur Brown at ILB for us. I believe he'd make Hawk a fixture on the bench and we'd wonder why our previous LB didn't make plays like this.

Markus Wheaton would be very tempting at 88 instead of Ball for me. I know we have better depth at WR than RB, but IMO, Wheaton has star-potential and he could develop for a year or two before we could really use him.

H

HardRightEdge

Here's a national 3-round mock I just saw.... the Packer picks are:

I added some other options I'd like to consider.
I really don't think Ball has any skills that make him upgrade our offense.
I'd honestly rather add a Steven Jackson or even Reggie Bush because I believe defenses would respect the RB more with those guys than a Montee Ball. And I also believe Bush & Jackson still today have more speed than Ball does.

That being said, I'd love Williams & Cyprien. I would, however, LOVE LOVE to add Arthur Brown at ILB for us. I believe he'd make Hawk a fixture on the bench and we'd wonder why our previous LB didn't make plays like this.

Markus Wheaton would be very tempting at 88 instead of Ball for me. I know we have better depth at WR than RB, but IMO, Wheaton has star-potential and he could develop for a year or two before we could really use him.

Sylvester Williams...just what we need...another 4-3 DT. Besides, this guy is widely considered a 2nd. or 3rd. round talent. A bizarre choice at #26. I wouldn't weep over Cyprian and Ball in the 2nd. and 3rd.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just had Margus Hunt come into my golf store yesterday.
I had to talk some football with him.
He said Thompson did talk to him, I think at the Senior Bowl.
He also said that our defensive system is what he is used to already.
Seemed to think the Packers are an option for him as a likely team.
I'd love him, he has a high ceiling.
Dude is tall though man. Looked like a bulked-up-a-bit Jimmy Graham to me.
That being said, here's my latest mock attempt at what Ted will do.

My Ted Thompson Mock:

Round 1, Pick 26, #26 overall
Round 2, Pick 25, #55 overall
Round 3, Pick 26, #88 overall
Round 4, Pick 25, #122 overall
Round 5, Pick 26, #159 overall
Round 5, Pick 34, #167 overall (Compensatory Selection)
Round 6, Pick 25, #193 overall
Round 7, Pick 26, #232 overall

Pick 26: Trade
Packers trade pick #26 overall to Cincinnati for their two 2nd round picks (#37 & #53). Bengals are shocked a guy they had rated #14 on their big board is still on board and they trade up to get another 1st round selection in.

Packers trade pick #37 overall & #193 overall to San Francisco for their #61, #74, #93.
In essence, the Packers trade the early 2nd & late 6th and get a late 2nd, early 3rd, and late 3rd.

NET DRAFT:

2nd Rd
#53- WR QUINTON PATTON, Louisiana Tech
#55- DT/NT JESSE WILLIAMS, Alabama
#61- RB JOHNATHAN FRANKLIN, UCLA

3rd Rd
#74- S PHILLIP THOMAS, Fresno St
#88- TE VANCE McDONALD, Rice#93

4th Rd
#122- OT LUKE MARQUARDT, Azusa Pacific

5th Rd
#159- CB RASHAAN MELVIN, Northern Illinois
#167 (comp)- OL DAVID QUESSENBERRY, San Jose St

7th Rd
#232- OLB BRANDON JENKINS, Florida St

Remember, Thompson is just as confident with his 3rd, 4th, 5th Rd picks as he is his 1st and 2nd.

There are always a pick or two from him where we all say "who????".
And he loves to trade down.

I don't think Thompson expected to select a TE early like many see with Zach Eifert to us at 26 in mocks, but TT's shocked McDonald is there at 88 as he has him rated around 55-60, so he snatches up his BPA there. Remember, Quarless probably won't have the same speed if or when he's back, J-Mike never seemed to regain his speed from before his knee, and DJ Williams hasn't shown much yet either. Taylor is not much of a threat as a receiver.

On McDonald:
McDonald showed at the Combine that he is a physical specimen and a rare athlete. He had one of the faster 40 times and led all of the tight ends on the bench press (31 reps). McDonald had a good showing at the Senior Bowl, too. He used his quickness and route-running to get open and make plays downfield. McDonald is a unique athlete who could go earlier than expected on draft day. http://walterfootball.com/draft2013TE.php

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Only guy I said "Who?" on was Melvin. Vance had a great combine because he has a strong track and field background, and is a gym rat. Take it with a grain of salt. He was used primarily in the slot throughout his college career, so don't expect too much out of his blocking. What's actually impressive about Vance is his physical specs. Long arms, and IIRC the biggest hands of the TE group.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
With us getting a comp pick for Flynn in Rd 5.

Footnotes:
We really are in a quandry with Jermichael Finley, and AJ Hawk.

I think TT & MM would like to extend Finley and lower this year's cap #. That's what I expect done.
We can't cut Hawk because A) it wouldn't save us much $ this year anyway and B) he's been so durable whereas all the other LB's get hurt all the time.

Round 1- Kevin Minter*, ILB, LSU
Height: 6-2. Weight: 245.
Projected 40 Time: 4.63.
Projected Round (2012): 1-2.
2/1/13: Minter (6-2, 242) was phenomenal in 2012. The junior was the most consistent player on the Tigers' defense, and that is saying something considering all the NFL talent LSU had on its stop unit. Minter totaled 130 tackles with 15 tackles for a loss, four sacks, five passes broken up, a forced fumble and an interception. He recorded 61 tackles with sack and forced fumble in 2011.

Minter is fast and hits with authority. He was a real difference-maker for the Tigers. Minter is a good form-tackler with plus instincts. He never hesitates to get physical.

Round 2- Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
Height: 6-8. Weight: 277. Arm: 33 3/8. Hand: 9 5/8
Projected 40 Time: 4.83.
Projected Round (2013): 1-2.
2/1/13: The senior started out poorly in 2012 with a bad game against Baylor. He played better after that including quality showings against Texas A&M, Houston, Southern Miss and TCU. Hunt was a force in SMU's bowl game, picking up two sacks and two forced fumbles. He had 31 tackles, eight sacks, an interception, two passes batted and three blocked kicks in 2012.

Hunt's technique in run defense and executing pass-rushing moves has really improved, but he is still extremely raw. Hunt flashed at times at the Senior Bowl, yet needs some more development for the next level. He could turn into a perfect 3-4 defensive end in the mold of Justin Smith.

8/27/12: Hunt is a physical freak. The Karksi-Nuia, Estonia product is a raw player who really came on strong at the end of his junior season. He recorded all three of his sacks for 2011 against Pittsburgh in the Bowl game. Hunt also had 28 tackles with 7.5 tackles for a loss. He totaled 5.5 sacks across his freshman and sophomore seasons.

Hunt uses his height to be a dangerous weapon on special teams. He blocked seven kicks as a freshman, three kicks as a sophomore and four kicks as a junior. It is entirely possible that the senior could end his college career with nearly 20 blocked kicks. Hunt may be best as a five-technique defensive end in a 3-4 defense for the NFL.

Round 3- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
Height: 6-6. Weight: 260.
Projected 40 Time: 4.73.
Projected Round (2013): 3-4.
2/9/13: Kelce had a productive career at Cincinnati. The senior caught 45 passes for 722 yards with eight touchdowns in 2012. It was his best season as he had 13 receptions for 150 yards in 2011 as a junior. Kelce is a well-rounded tight end. He had to pull out of the Senior Bowl because of an injury.

Round 4- Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
Height: 5-11. Weight: 215.
Projected 40 Time: 4.48.
Projected Round (2012): 3-5.
2/16/13: Michael was part of a running back-by-committee approach in 2012. Quarterback Johnny Manziel and running back Ben Malena each received more carries than Michael. He totaled 417 yards on 88 carries (4.7 average) and 12 touchdowns. Michael is a sleeper running back who could surprise in the NFL.

Michael had an outstanding week at the East-West Shrine. He ran with speed, power and good cutting ability. There were a ton of teams showing a lot of interest in Michael, and he helped himself significantly.

Round 5- Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State
Height: 6-0. Weight: 207.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
1/31/13: Wolff was another standout of the East-West Shrine. He made his presence felt throughout the week, including a couple interceptions in one practice. The senior totaled 119 tackles with seven passes broken up, one forced fumble and two interceptions in 2012. He had 105 tackles with three forced fumbles and three interceptions in 2011.

Wolff has good instincts and run defense, but could stand to improve his pass coverage in the deep part of the field.

Round 5 COMP- Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida
Height: 5-11. Weight: 184.
Projected Round (2013): 4-6.
2/9/13: Sturgis made 24-of-28 field goals in 2012. He had clutch kicks in the season opener against Texas A&M to help the Gators win on the road 20-17. Sturgis was 3-for-3 against Tennessee.

A few of Sturgis' misses came at inconsequential times against Bowling Green, Jacksonville State and Kentucky. He had three field goals against Vanderbilt that were valuable in a 31-17 win. Sturgis was clutch in the regular-season finale, going three-for-three on field goals against Florida State in an 11-point road victory for the Gators.

Sturgis was tremendous at the East-West Shrine. He was nailing kicks in the mid-50s with ease - straight down the middle. Sturgis had plenty of leg while showing a consistent motion to maintain accuracy. He had an impressive collegiate career and looks worthy of a draft pick on the third day of the 2013 NFL Draft.

Round 6- Jasper Collins, WR, Mount Union
Height: 6-0. Weight: 190.
Projected 40 Time: 4.52.
2/16/13: Mount Union has produced some quality NFL receivers with Pierre Garcon and Cecil Shorts. Collins is the latest in line and showed some nice ability at the East-West Shrine. Collins is very fast and runs good routes with quickness. The East-West quarterbacks struggled to get Collins the ball, but he was regularly getting separation from defensive backs.

Collins had 92 receptions for 1,694 yards with 22 touchdowns as a senior. He averaged 18.4 yards per catch. Collins is a crafty receiver. The success of Shorts and Garcon should help Collins. He may not make it into the mid-rounds, but his receiving and special teams return ability could get him drafted.

Round 7- Nathan Stanley, QB, Southeastern Louisiana
Height: 6-5. Weight: 215.
Projected 40 Time: 4.95.
Projected Round (2013): 6-FA.
2/16/13: Stanley started out his career at Ole Miss before transferring to Southeastern Louisiana. The senior completed 53 percent of his passes for 1,705 yards with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions this year. He also performed well at the East-West Shrine.

Stanley displays all the physical tools NFL teams look for with a strong arm and good pocket presence. He will need some development, but could be a good sleeper for the third day of the 2013 NFL Draft.

UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT ADDITIONS (remember, we usually get a guy or two to hit off of here, from Dezman Moses to Tramon Williams, Jarrett Boykin, etc..)

All notes from Walter Cherepinsky
http://walterfootball.com/draft2013QB.php

I like your 5th round pick. I think there is a good chance we pick up a guy like Wolff with one of the 5th round picks.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I just had Margus Hunt come into my golf store yesterday.
I had to talk some football with him.
He said Thompson did talk to him, I think at the Senior Bowl.
He also said that our defensive system is what he is used to already.
Seemed to think the Packers are an option for him as a likely team.
I'd love him, he has a high ceiling.
Dude is tall though man. Looked like a bulked-up-a-bit Jimmy Graham to me.
That being said, here's my latest mock attempt at what Ted will do.

My Ted Thompson Mock:

Round 1, Pick 26, #26 overall
Round 2, Pick 25, #55 overall
Round 3, Pick 26, #88 overall
Round 4, Pick 25, #122 overall
Round 5, Pick 26, #159 overall
Round 5, Pick 34, #167 overall (Compensatory Selection)
Round 6, Pick 25, #193 overall
Round 7, Pick 26, #232 overall

Pick 26: Trade
Packers trade pick #26 overall to Cincinnati for their two 2nd round picks (#37 & #53). Bengals are shocked a guy they had rated #14 on their big board is still on board and they trade up to get another 1st round selection in.

Packers trade pick #37 overall & #193 overall to San Francisco for their #61, #74, #93.
In essence, the Packers trade the early 2nd & late 6th and get a late 2nd, early 3rd, and late 3rd.

NET DRAFT:

2nd Rd
#53- WR QUINTON PATTON, Louisiana Tech
#55- DT/NT JESSE WILLIAMS, Alabama
#61- RB JOHNATHAN FRANKLIN, UCLA

3rd Rd
#74- S PHILLIP THOMAS, Fresno St
#88- TE VANCE McDONALD, Rice#93

4th Rd
#122- OT LUKE MARQUARDT, Azusa Pacific

5th Rd
#159- CB RASHAAN MELVIN, Northern Illinois
#167 (comp)- OL DAVID QUESSENBERRY, San Jose St

7th Rd
#232- OLB BRANDON JENKINS, Florida St

Remember, Thompson is just as confident with his 3rd, 4th, 5th Rd picks as he is his 1st and 2nd.

There are always a pick or two from him where we all say "who????".
And he loves to trade down.

I don't think Thompson expected to select a TE early like many see with Zach Eifert to us at 26 in mocks, but TT's shocked McDonald is there at 88 as he has him rated around 55-60, so he snatches up his BPA there. Remember, Quarless probably won't have the same speed if or when he's back, J-Mike never seemed to regain his speed from before his knee, and DJ Williams hasn't shown much yet either. Taylor is not much of a threat as a receiver.

On McDonald:
McDonald showed at the Combine that he is a physical specimen and a rare athlete. He had one of the faster 40 times and led all of the tight ends on the bench press (31 reps). McDonald had a good showing at the Senior Bowl, too. He used his quickness and route-running to get open and make plays downfield. McDonald is a unique athlete who could go earlier than expected on draft day. http://walterfootball.com/draft2013TE.php

I would be thrilled if we got the contingent of guys you have listed. I too think that Ted will try to swing a trade with either Cincinatti or Miami and get both of their 2nd round picks for #26. I'm at the point now where I think there is a good chance that Pickett gets cut when Worthy comes back and I can't see either Finley or Raji being on the roster in 2014. If we get a DT and TE in the the first three rounds, I think it's a signal that Ted is figuring on being without Finley or Raji in 2014. I expect to see a C/G drafted somewhere as well.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm at the point now where I think there is a good chance that Pickett gets cut when Worthy comes back.
Pickett may not be on the team next season but IMO it will be because he will turn 35 during the 2014 season and Thompson may think it's time to cut ties with him. But I don't think that will have anything to do with Worthy. They both play DL but they are completely different players: Pickett is the ultimate run stuffer/NT and Worthy, if he realizes his potential, is a pass rusher in the nickel as one of 2 DL and DE in base. And Worthy still has something to prove.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Worthy showed nothing last year weeks 1-15
2) Worthy, on a play where he did nothing like weeks 1-15, tore the ACL in game 16. He won't be anything this year.... think Quarless & Sherrod last year after their 2011 leg injuries.

Pickett is a GREAT team player, big body. But he can't move too far anymore.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Hunt as a DE if we could put him on a see food diet and get his weight up about 25 pounds. Minter in Round 1? No way! An SEC linebacker when the only stud they've had in recent memory was Kevin Willis?

Latest posts