My first trip to Lambeau...

can_of_corn21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the board. Just got home (literally) from my first trip to Green Bay. a/s/l = 21/m/OR. I've been a Packer fan from Oregon my entire life. Me, my dad, bro and uncle flew to Green Bay to watch the MNF game against the Vikings. Even though the game didn't turn out in our favor, I had an outstanding trip. I loved the town, the field, and all the facilites around the area. We ate at "Brett Favres Steakhouse", and had a great time. Packer fans truley are the best.

My first question I would like to post....I am trying to find the Packers "Go Pack Go" chant, that they play during rally type situations at the stadium. I'd like to download it from somewhere, so I can use it for various things. If anyone has any information where they can find it, or has it on a CD, please let me know. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can, welcome. Glad you had a great trip to Lambeau! It's always fun going to games up there.

That "Go Pack Go" chant can be found in our downloads area ;)

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can_0f_corn2--from Oregan ---Welcome to Packer forum from this longtime Packer fan(lifetime) located in DePere, Wi. just 5 miles from Lambeau Field. Glad your trip to Lambeau Field was a great experience. Remember you are always welcome in Green Bay, return soon!! Hopefully next time they give you a victory!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Can, welcome. Glad you had a great trip to Lambeau! It's always fun going to games up there.

That "Go Pack Go" chant can be found in our downloads area ;)

Yes Ryan, always a good time win or lose. Am I right?

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just got back from WI, we went to our first game in Green Bay its crazy I lived in WI for 36 years and never went to see a game there I was missing out on alot living back there....but we had the best time!!! Got many autographs from the players, ate at Brett's steakhouse and Curlys Pub awesome food..:)

Members online

Latest posts