K: Tynes Lawrence
Packers DST

Reserve:

QB: Kerry Collins
RB: William Henderson
WR: Donald Driver
TE: Bubba Franks, Donald Lee
Saints DST

I'm dropping Bubba for Brandon Lloyd on Saturday though..

How does it look? I'm completely green, just tried to pick up some players that are good and is producing..

I'm so excited! :D

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are now officially hooked. Decent looking team, except for the RBs. A word of advise: always look for who's injured and pick up the #2 in line. For example, you may want to look into Antowan Smith from NO or Cedric Benson from Chicago.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Droughns is good to have in the long run because of his starter status, but there should be other RBs that will score better this week, but probably only be the #1 at their position for a couple of weeks. With you RB situation, I would hold onto Droughns. There is no need for you to have Henderson. Smith and Droughns are playing fairly tough run defenses, that's why I picked up C. Benson, because the Bears are playing one of the worst run Ds in Minnesota.

p.s. Think about getting rid of Faulk, also. He's not a real big points producer. You should be able to pick up someone else.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like this week that Thompson is going to share carries with Anthony Thomas, plus, Dallas is playing a tougher running defense in the Giants than they have against the New Orleans' opponent, Atlanta. It is possible that Smith may be sharing carries with Aaron Stecker, but Stecker is somewhat injured and is listed as questionable for this week. I'd stick with Smith.

Leave Donald Lee of your list. Franks should be back soon anyway. You shouldn't even be thinking about these TEs while you have Gonzalez on your roster, unless you need 2 TEs each week.

Members online

Latest posts