My daughters fiance is now the "Official Atari Bigby Fan!!!"

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My daughters Fiance watched his first Packer game tonight and has declared himself the biggest fan of Atari Bigby He wants a #20 shirt!!!

What a game he had tonight!!!

He has never watched football properly until tonight and at the end of the game he was converted. He comes from Wales and is a big rugby fan. At the end of the game he was calling the Packers We and Us. That is the draw of this team. We have another convert people!!!!

Thak you Packers

I Love you!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#20 played out of his mind.

It's like he said "I will not screw up ONCE, and I will hit any Seahawk who comes near me as hard as my body allows."

and he did...

I've been a Bigby supporter since preseason(Spider monkey!) and....keep it up, kid. Keep it up.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I supported the kid early one, than lost the love midway through the season (a lot of penalties) however with his performance towards the end of the season, the love is back

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Goose summed it up well around the end of the first quarter. "Everybody on the field is going to be scared of #20 for the rest of the night." Receivers were cringing and ducking as the ball came to them, and it led to a few drops. He was a beast.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I think this was a big maturation game for Bigby. He realized that you can play aggressive without being immature on the field.

Let's hope he can keep this up.

Agreed he matured a lot towards the end of the season, and his performance improved with it.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bigby played absolutely out of his mind today. It was incredible.

It seemed like there was about 4 straight plays where he jacked someone up. I haven't been much of a Bigby fan, but he was awesome today.

BIGBY SMASH!

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, let's not forget that he was the Defensive Player of the Month of December.

:)

I doubted you, man. But who... cannot love Atari BigBeast?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
These kids are playing exceptional across the board, Bigby was a monster laying the lumber today.. the hawks recievers had their heads on a swivel after the Pollard hit, followed up with a couple more sticks.

He has the range that is for sure... once he starts to anticipate the throws a little more.. he could turn special.

Heck of a coaching job MM and crew have turned in this year.. heck of a season.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the play of Bigby WAS the difference in the Cold, snowy night in the Frozen tundra.

WOW! As heroic as Grant was, I thought Bigby made even bigger impact.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm an Atari Bigby fan now, he was awesome in this game, very physical.

agreed and he fits well with our other Defensive backs, very physical.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had bought a Marcus Anderson jersey a couple years back and it was just sitting in the closet. This year I ripped the name off and used it as a Bigby jersey.

In the past years, I've been looking for a big-hittin' saftey, we got one!

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The next Ronnie Lott, who knows...
DJ Hackett was open and he dropped a pass because he knew Bigby was about to slam into him.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, It was a first for me as well. That Bigby is an ANIMAL. He has the whole Steeler Polamalu thing working... haha
He really shined, a flying furball for sure who hits like a tank. Playmaker/Stopper. Any O player better have his head on a swivel when he is on the field.If not? A trip to the DL and the hurt locker.

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bigby was a beast! Some of the hits he laid...amazing!

So you have Collins and Bigby...where does Rouse figure in the equation? JW, a lot of you guys were really high on Rouse at the beginning of the year.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im still high on rouse. I think he's better than Collins. That or Collins is still hurt or something.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Bigby stays, Collins is the main guy over Rouse but rouse should be worked into the rotation.

Staff online

Members online