MY crystal ball says the Packers beat the Steelers

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think ur gonna see a pissed off team this sunday thats tired of losing . It's time for us to put it all together for all 4 quarters - no turnovers for us and get a few on defense. I'm just as mad as everyone else about this season - but one thing -Favre and CO. has never givin up - they have gone down , but they have gone down swingin - they had a chance in every game - we've had some bad luck - turnovers - flags- ect. - its time the tide to turn in the Packers' favor - final score GB - 27 - Pitt - 23 .

GO PACK !
:towel: :chug: :pals: :cross: :beer: :cross:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
I think ur gonna see a pissed off team this sunday thats tired of losing . It's time for us to put it all together for all 4 quarters - no turnovers for us and get a few on defense. I'm just as mad as everyone else about this season - but one thing -Favre and CO. has never givin up - they have gone down , but they have gone down swingin - they had a chance in every game - we've had some bad luck - turnovers - flags- ect. - its time the tide to turn in the Packers' favor - final score GB - 27 - Pitt - 23 .

GO PACK !
:towel: :chug: :pals: :cross: :beer: :cross:

lets hope its right. is it a magic 8 ball you have ?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker,

look again into the crystal ball...what record does it have the Packers finishing with? 8-8, NFC North Division Champions and unlikely run to the championship??? Please???? :pray: :cross:

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah we definately can beat Pittsburgh. Especially since they have a short week after playing tonite against B-More.

On Sunday I plan on kicking back adn watching the Lions and Vikings game. Although, I'm not sure who I want to win. What will help the Packers more?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Supposedly - the Steeler game is on CBS down here this week - so the Members will probably all stay home this time around.....

It'd sure be nice to see, tho'.....

Big Ben reminds me so much of Brett Favre back in 1994. weird.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny.......my Weigi board says Pittsburgh 21-17 with Carroll picking up 3 more penalties, Wells with another bad snap, about 65 yards rushing, and at least one sure TD pass dropped.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
Funny.......my Weigi board says Pittsburgh 21-17 with Carroll picking up 3 more penalties, Wells with another bad snap, about 65 yards rushing, and at least one sure TD pass dropped.

everybody knows the weigi board is a cheap knock off of the official Ouija board. all predictions made by it are rendered inaccurate.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
You can't spell upset witout da U.P. eh.
Da Yooper fans are all lookin for da U.P.set over da Steelers.
It's goin to happen!
Go Pack Go!

Well, you know I'll be there given Sherman advice.... ya hey!
Hey, ya think we could get security to stop Rossley at the gate.....?
Naah, it's already too late - their studying game plans as we speak. already tainted.

Anywho.... I'll take a bit o that magic, der Yooper... right on
(right on? - what is this, the 70's Show..?) --- LOL ...I'm hip!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
yooperfan said:
It's goin to happen!
Go Pack Go!

Naah, it's already too late - their studying game plans as we speak. already tainted.

I tink dat was Rossley dat stole da rock from Brett in Cinci!!!
Don't let dat guy near da field.
Tell Shermy I'd like to see more of dem tight ends.LOL

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
IPBprez said:
yooperfan said:
It's goin to happen!
Go Pack Go!

I tink dat was Rossley dat stole da rock from Brett in Cinci!!!
Don't let dat guy near da field.
Tell Shermy I'd like to see more of dem tight ends.LOL

Speakin' of TE's --- did any of you watch the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game last nite? Steelers were havin' a hard time and only got away with the TD -- to a Tight End... Wonder if our Coaching Staff was watching...?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can only flip a coin so many times before it comes up in your favor. Who needs the crystal Ball, this team is due. GO PACK GO

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I asked my personal witch today and My Mother in law, sorry my personal witch, checked out with his magic mirror and told me the following:

If you want the pack to win, you must give Sherman and Rossley a magic drink made of tails of south African bat, hair of Mexican frog, nails of American lizard, lots of tequila and bourbon, milk and watermelon all magically mixed and then spell the magical words "please wonder drink work magically so this guys have to stay in the toilet for the rest of the season".

In order for this to work we MUST keep portable phones and all means of communication out of their range while they are doing their infinite "thing" at the throne. By the way I believe this is the only kingdom in which they should ever be allowed to reign.

Then and only then we would have a chance to win a game BEFORE november 21st against the Minnesota drag queenies

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok forget my post in the other thread.

Pack will beat the Steelers. You heard it here, like 5th or 6th. lol

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Supposedly - the Steeler game is on CBS down here this week - so the Members will probably all stay home this time around.....

I think you might be with a seldom crowd on that. He's too bumbly to be near what Brett was. Brett was a nifty nimble fella during his hay day.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, if Houston could beat the Browns, there is hope that the Packers could beat the Steelers. I certainly hope, Ohio Pack, that your crystal ball is right. And, I am with Tom of Lombard Ill. I will back my pack no matter what the score is.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't need no stinking 8 balls, the PAck has a chance to win every Sunday. Time for us to get some turnovers. Our D is stopping the run fairly well. Majik man writing his columns is Jinxing us!!!!!!!Steelers have short week, just beat their divisional rivals and are being coming to GB for the set up game.
Go Pack

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
IPBprez said:

I think you might be with a seldom crowd on that. He's too bumbly to be near what Brett was. Brett was a nifty nimble fella during his hay day.

I wouldn't care if I was the only one.....
Point being - I've seen Big Ben get hurt (last year) walked off the field holdin' his throwin' hand - two plays later? Right back out there....
I forsee BBR takin the Steelers to the SB, but probably not this year... after that Cowher retires....

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most underdogs pull off at least one upset during a season, so we're due to have one sooner or later.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Packers beat the Steelers. The Steelers had a physical game with a division opponent. They have a short week, and will have to travel to Green Bay. Big Ben isn't 100% either with that gimpy knee of his. Hopefully the Packers can use all of that to their advantage.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta go for the upset here especally because my brother is a Steelers fan. He is flying out from southern Cal for their next home game.

So, Packers 28-26.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
Most underdogs pull off at least one upset during a season, so we're due to have one sooner or later.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Packers beat the Steelers. The Steelers had a physical game with a division opponent. They have a short week, and will have to travel to Green Bay. Big Ben isn't 100% either with that gimpy knee of his. Hopefully the Packers can use all of that to their advantage.
NO offense to Big Ben - and I usually never wish this on anyone -- but I really would like to win this game.... seriously --it'd damn sure shut Michael Irvin up for at least a month. Colin Cole lands on both legs and Ben sits down for the rest of the game.... - not permanent.

Go Packers!

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:

NO offense to Big Ben - and I usually never wish this on anyone -- but I really would like to win this game.... seriously --it'd damn sure shut Michael Irvin up for at least a month. Colin Cole lands on both legs and Ben sits down for the rest of the game.... - not permanent.

Go Packers!

Anything that can shut up M. Irvin for a month is a good thing. :D

Members online

Latest posts