My Bengals Game Summary

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly I missed the first two preseason games. Third shift is really a normal life killer, completely didn't even know the season started, sad ehh? Apparently I didn't miss much though. Knew if I watched this week they'd win though, but here are my thoughts about the game.

I think majority of the reason we won was because our starters were in the game long enough. Defense did pull up in the end, but hey, it could of went either way. Benson looks good on paper, but even like he said, the linemen made the holes, it wasn't the same for the other backs. Defense looked good I guess, but you have to admit Dalton looked horrible.

Rodgers ran well, but I have some serious concerns about his long throws. Last year we relied on short gains and it worked well. I won't lie I always wanted him to throw deep ones more often, but I kinda see why short passes work better for us. Overall, I don't think he is a concern, he is one of the best, just pointing differences from last year.

Offensive line didn't look to great, lets face it, only reason Rodgers ran was because the breakdown of the offensive line. It worked out, but that really needs to be fixed(Like every year).

I predict a slow start to the season, only thing i'm worried about is the defense and all our young players. Really hope Rodgers gets on par from last season, but it's kinda like hoping for a billion dollars when you already have 500 million. You don't need more, but you crave it.

Thanks for reading my post, hope you guys all well.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dalton did look bad for some reason. Sophmore slump perhaps?

A slow start to the season for us might be in the works. Especially with a tough schedule to start.

Rodgers doesn't even see himself or the team replicating last years offense or overall record he said. But he said they could still be a better team this year and play better in the postseason. We'll see. Playing at Lambeau in December has proved to be a disadvantage for us the past few years.

But really? Didn't even know the season started? Weak brother..

W

wxman2003

Considering packers have a relatively easy schedule this year playing the weak AFC south and the weak NFC west, they should be favorites again for home field advantage. if they go 4-2 in the division, they should finish no worse than 13-3 or 12-4. Preseasons mean nothing to how fast they will start. They have had some pretty explosive preseasons over the last few years, only to start slow offensively.

Reaction score
Sadly I missed the first two preseason games. Third shift is really a normal life killer, completely didn't even know the season started, sad ehh? Apparently I didn't miss much though. Knew if I watched this week they'd win though, but here are my thoughts about the game.

I think majority of the reason we won was because our starters were in the game long enough. Defense did pull up in the end, but hey, it could of went either way. Benson looks good on paper, but even like he said, the linemen made the holes, it wasn't the same for the other backs. Defense looked good I guess, but you have to admit Dalton looked horrible.

Rodgers ran well, but I have some serious concerns about his long throws. Last year we relied on short gains and it worked well. I won't lie I always wanted him to throw deep ones more often, but I kinda see why short passes work better for us. Overall, I don't think he is a concern, he is one of the best, just pointing differences from last year.

Offensive line didn't look to great, lets face it, only reason Rodgers ran was because the breakdown of the offensive line. It worked out, but that really needs to be fixed(Like every year).

I predict a slow start to the season, only thing i'm worried about is the defense and all our young players. Really hope Rodgers gets on par from last season, but it's kinda like hoping for a billion dollars when you already have 500 million. You don't need more, but you crave it.

Thanks for reading my post, hope you guys all well.

What do you mean by the Packers threw short last year? They took the most shots down field as anyone. They took 2nd in most 20 yard plus passing plays and tied 2nd in 40 yard plus passing plays.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...efensiveStatisticCategory=null&qualified=true

Members online

Latest posts