Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
SNAP said:
Zombieslayer said:
SNAP said:
LOL......The Jets will win the SB before anyone can read all your posts. :eek:

I predict WWIII happens and we all die before the Jets win the big one. :lol:

Lol........Or Cheesey's 200,000th.........And I root for those guys too. At least they beat the Steelers this year.
Whoa.......200,000???
Man......if i live that long, chances are i wouldn't even REMEMBER how to get to this site!!!! :lol:

You wouldn't remember now if it wasn't for the "favorites" link. :)

That's cold wpr........colder than Lambeau was Sunday nite but still funny............LOL

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
cheesey said:
SNAP said:
Zombieslayer said:
SNAP said:

Lol........Or Cheesey's 200,000th.........And I root for those guys too. At least they beat the Steelers this year.
Whoa.......200,000???
Man......if i live that long, chances are i wouldn't even REMEMBER how to get to this site!!!! :lol:

That's cold wpr........colder than Lambeau was Sunday nite but still funny............LOL

Cold but true. Cheesey is like a brother to me. A smelly, cheesey brother but hey I have 3 others.
If I don't point that out he would forget- again. It takes more than Mrs Cheesey to keep him straight.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm brand new here but it seems like Cheesey's the man............and a good man at that........He didnt give me any crap for being a NYG fan, nor did anyone else..........This forum and the people on it are a class act.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm brand new here but it seems like Cheesey's the man............and a good man at that........He didnt give me any crap for being a NYG fan, nor did anyone else..........This forum and the people on it are a class act.

Oh Snap. We forgot. Can we have a Mulligan? (The game too of course.)

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem wpr.......let's make it 2 of 3 and if you win the next 2 I'll be happy to wear my cheesehead & root you on to beat Belligerent Belichek and pretty boy Brady with AJ messsing up the pretty boy.

Lol..........I'll have a Mulligan w/you anytime.......Mulligan Stew & Jack Daniels.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
wpr said:
cheesey said:
SNAP said:
Zombieslayer said:
SNAP said:

Whoa.......200,000???

Cold but true. Cheesey is like a brother to me. A smelly, cheesey brother but hey I have 3 others.
If I don't point that out he would forget- again. It takes more than Mrs Cheesey to keep him straight.
"Favorites Link?" Hmmm.......i would have to say "Jimmy Dean" breakfast sausages. 8)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Snap!
Your ok in my book too!!!
If i hadn't been born and raised in Wisconsin, maybe i would have grown up a fan of a different team. (Well......i haven't really "grown up" yet.....just got older!!!) :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Snap - He is. He's defused some bad arguments with his humor, and has a longer fuse than 99% of people out there. Plus, he's funny.

Humor goes a long way. All of us have crap we have to deal with in life and there's nothing like humor to make one's day better.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
Thanks Snap!
Your ok in my book too!!!
If i hadn't been born and raised in Wisconsin, maybe i would have grown up a fan of a different team. (Well......i haven't really "grown up" yet.....just got older!!!) :lol:

Exactly..........I was born & raised in Brooklyn, NY and moved to NJ when I was 29(I'm 50 now). What I dont get is people that lived here their whole life & root for a different city's team. My co-worker is a massive Cowgirls fan & he's still p.o.'d about both NYG wins the past 2 weeks & he hates the Pack too.
Like the typical Dallas fan he will not give any credit to NYG and still blames it on the refs, the penalties....this & that. Maybe NYG had something to DO w/forcing some of those penalties....Get real.
Another guy here is an Eagles fan so forget about him but at least he's rooting for NYG. Being a NYG fan for 43 years there's no way I could EVER root for Dallas, Philly, or the Deadskins.........NEVER.....Rooting for the Pack is different........They were never a hated rival although in the early 60's you kicked our butts in 2 Championship games but that was before my time so who cares.

You grew up in Wisconsin so you should be rooting for the Pack.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:

Snap - He is. He's defused some bad arguments with his humor, and has a longer fuse than 99% of people out there. Plus, he's funny.

Humor goes a long way. All of us have crap we have to deal with in life and there's nothing like humor to make one's day better.

That's the credo I live by Zombie......You couldnt be more correct ......except if you're on the Cowboys Forum.... :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the credo I live by Zombie......You couldnt be more correct ......except if you're on the Cowboys Forum.... :lol:

I avoid Cowboys forums. I prefer to talk to folks with intelligence.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:

I avoid Cowboys forums. I prefer to talk to folks with intelligence.

LMAO...............Perfect!!!!!!!!!!.........I went there to see how the other half lives and wasnt disappointed at all. They lived up to your description of them.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
SNAP said:
wpr said:
cheesey said:
SNAP said:
Zombieslayer said:
SNAP said:

Whoa.......200,000???

"Favorites Link?" Hmmm.......i would have to say "Jimmy Dean" breakfast sausages. 8)

JD's Sausages are the best!!!!!!!..........What about Link from "The Mod Squad"??...........Or am I showing my age w/that one??

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
wpr said:
SNAP said:
wpr said:
cheesey said:
SNAP said:
Zombieslayer said:
SNAP said:

Whoa.......200,000???

JD's Sausages are the best!!!!!!!..........What about Link from "The Mod Squad"??...........Or am I showing my age w/that one??

Naw. I never cared for Linc although he was pretty cool. 8) or the other guy Peter? :-? I liked Julie. :pop: :pop: :pop:

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FYI.............Clarence Williams III(Lincoln Hayes) was married for years to Tyne Daly and Julie(Peggy Lipton) was Quincy Jones' main squeeze for years.
Pete was played by Michael Cole.......more useless info from me.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Whew, gosh I hope I can hit that total some day!!
I KNEW it was only a matter of time before you would show up!!!
What TOOK you so long??? :lol:
Oh....and you have been here more then a year longer then me! So i think i'm doing pretty well!!! :lol: (opps......only 11 months!!! My bad!!!)LOLOL!!! :lol:
(Now....if i had a LIFE, maybe i wouldn't have so many posts here!!!)

In all fairness. How many times was I banned? When did I hit 10k? I stopped posting on a regular basis when I started my site over a year ago.
:) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
Whew, gosh I hope I can hit that total some day!!
I KNEW it was only a matter of time before you would show up!!!
What TOOK you so long??? :lol:
Oh....and you have been here more then a year longer then me! So i think i'm doing pretty well!!! :lol: (opps......only 11 months!!! My bad!!!)LOLOL!!! :lol:
(Now....if i had a LIFE, maybe i wouldn't have so many posts here!!!)

In all fairness. How many times was I banned? When did I hit 10k? I stopped posting on a regular basis when I started my site over a year ago.
:) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Probably not NEAR as many times as you deserved!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FYI.............Clarence Williams III(Lincoln Hayes) was married for years to Tyne Daly and Julie(Peggy Lipton) was Quincy Jones' main squeeze for years.
LOLOL!!! Thats FUNNY! I used to watch that show!!!
I'm 50 too! Whats your birthday???

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:

SO true!!!
Humor has got me through MANY difficult times. Sometimes thats all i have, and it keeps me from losing my mind. (Not that theres much left to lose!)

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
LOLOL!!! Thats FUNNY! I used to watch that show!!!
I'm 50 too! Whats your birthday???

June 24, 1957........June 24 is a far away from Christmas as you can get. I always felt bad for people who's B-Days were the week or so before Christmas, or Christmas Eve.........or the day itself.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
June 24, 1957........June 24 is a far away from Christmas as you can get. I always felt bad for people who's B-Days were the week or so before Christmas, or Christmas Eve.........or the day itself.

My older brother is close to Christmas. As I'm far away, I always got B-day and Christmas gifts. He often got a Christmas/B-day gift. Sucked to be him. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts