My 1/4-season revised NFC predictions

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC North
3) Packers 11-5 (I see us losing 3 more games: @Hou, NYG, @Chi)
6) Bears 10-6
Vikings 8-8
Lions 6-10 (Lions are 6-10 right now in their last 16 games)

NFC South
1) Falcons 13-3
Saints 7-9
Panthers 6-10
Bucs 5-11

NFC East
4) Eagles 10-6
Giants 9-7
Redskins 8-8
Cows 7-9

NFC West
2) Niners 12-4
5) Cardinals 11-5 (Since week 12 of last season, Cards are 9-1)
Seahawks 7-9
Rams 6-10

Wildcard Weekend
Packers 24
Bears 20

Eagles 24
Cardinals 17

NFC Divisional
Packers 30
Niners 17

Falcons 24
Eagles 20

NFC Championship
Packers 27
Falcons 24, overtime

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
WOW Frank....those are very bold pics man.

I see us winning when we go to the NYG late in the season. If they keep up their style of play now, they wont be a factor for later. They have the same issues to contend with as we do, cold, wind, ice/snow, so we are ready for that. They will ahve home field, but we have won there before and can do it again.

I do see us losing to Houston in a couple weeks, hard to stay optomistic about that one with as dominant as they are.
NFC south appears to be dead on target.

NFC east...Hmm....don't think that Mike Vick and the eagle will fold up like a lawn chair as the season goes along? I do, they will self destruct. Bet the Giants will take that division with the way it looks now.

And I hope we will be able to beat the 9ers if we play them again. We need to learn from the first go round.

NFC champ. game, if that's how it goes down..lol...I bet we could beat Atlanta more so than the 9ers. Only because Arod, statistically plays well in a dome, has WHOOPED the crap out of the Falcons on their own turf before and because "Matty Ice" seems to melt as the season gets deep.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No matter what we all initially thought, the NFC north is a jumble right now

It's tough to predict, and therefore argue against, any of your predictions. My gut tells me that the Giants will once again be in the playoffs, either by taking the division outright from the Eagles or by taking the wildcard away from the NFC north runner-up

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC East is the hardest one to predict. I could see the Giants and Eagles flip-flopping their position and the other one out-dueling the Bears for the wild card. Your projection of 11-5 for the Pack seems pretty reasonable.

I won't even begin to predict the playoffs.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC East is the hardest one to predict. I could see the Giants and Eagles flip-flopping their position and the other one out-dueling the Bears for the wild card. Your projection of 11-5 for the Pack seems pretty reasonable.

I won't even begin to predict the playoffs.
I think all the divisions are hard to predict right now, aside from Atlanta in the south.
The Cardinals, as I pointed out, have actually won 9 of their past 10 games. That's hard to be a fluke.
I wish the 49ers played at Arizona right now.

Now the Cardinals face a test tonight in St Louis. Not a good team, but they are decent there.... they just beat Seattle in that Rams Dome, might knock off Kolb & the Cardinals. If they do, then the Rams go to 3-2. I can't see the Billy Goats being 3-2!

I'd love to see the whole NFC East at 7-8 or 8-7 entering the final week of the season.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
NFC North
3)Vikings 10-6
6) Packers 9-7 (I see us losing 3 more games: @Hou, NYG, @Chi, @ MN, MN)
Bears 9-7
Lions 6-10 (Lions are 6-10 right now in their last 16 games)

NFC South
1) Falcons 13-3
Saints 7-9
Panthers 6-10
Bucs 5-11

NFC East
4) Eagles 10-6
Giants 9-7
Redskins 8-8
Cows 7-9

NFC West
2) Niners 12-4
5) Cardinals 11-5 (Since week 12 of last season, Cards are 9-1)
Seahawks 7-9
Rams 6-10

Wildcard Weekend
Packers 24
Bears 20

Eagles 24
Cardinals 17

NFC Divisional
Packers 30
Niners 17

Falcons 24
Eagles 20

NFC Championship
Packers 27
Falcons 24, overtime
Fixed it for you! :D

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
See, I would never predict my team to win the NFC championship. Because if I did, they would lose it just to tick me off.

Members online

Latest posts