Multiple Threads

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys. Let's not post multiple threads about similar topics in the forum or else the mods will have to merge them :D

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys. Let's not post multiple threads about similar topics in the forum or else the mods will have to merge them
Isn't there another thread about this and what about the 'gals', ya sexist? :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
when you make a NEW thread, there will be similar threads shown to you before you CREATE your thread..

So just pay attention..

I have seen people rush to post something thinking they got the jump.....When in reality, they were slow, by hours if not DAYS

We have such good posters, that normally with in 30 mins it is posted

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
when you make a NEW thread, there will be similar threads shown to you before you CREATE your thread..

So just pay attention..

I have seen people rush to post something thinking they got the jump.....When in reality, they were slow, by hours if not DAYS

:x3: guilty as charged!!! LOL!!!

* I figured out that by using the "Search Forums" is the way to go , rather than the little search box in the upper right hand corner with the little magnifying glass!!
So I apologize to you search box for cursing you last week!!! :p

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
:x3: guilty as charged!!! LOL!!!

* I figured out that by using the "Search Forums" is the way to go , rather than the little search box in the upper right hand corner with the little magnifying glass!!
So I apologize to you search box for cursing you last week!!! :p

When you go to create a thread this is what you should see..You enter in one or two words in title, then go to the body part of the post and get your cursor to blink in that box..

Then the similar threads to what you are posting links will show up

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was joking when I started this thread of course. I figured that it would get merged with LTF's sticky....and I hoped that it would give him a chuckle. Seeing LTF's post above, it made me look this up and laugh at the list of previous thread topics:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts