MSU First Big 10 Championship game Champions

L

Lunchboxer

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Thats right MSU has Beaten the Wisconsin Badgers in First Big 10 Title game. Game started off with MSU down 14 at one point but coming back and taking full control of the game.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

PLZ Discuss

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score

Thats right MSU has Beaten the Wisconsin Badgers in First Big 10 Title game. Game started off with MSU down 14 at one point but coming back and taking full control of the game.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

PLZ Discuss
Did I miss something? I thought it was half time. Duh? GO BUCKY!

L

Lunchboxer

Did I miss something? I thought it was half time. Duh? GO BUCKY!

I have confered with my people and have decided the game is over. The Badgers can not get anything going on offense and the D is worse than the packers D believe it or not.

I called it last year in the rose bowl and I was correct. It sucks to know but the game is not bodeing well for Bucky.

L

Lunchboxer

Why are they even playing if you have already called the game? Do they know who you are???

I have a keen sence of know whos going to win.

If this Badger team can come back and win it. I will be asking the Mod to Ban me for a Week while I eat my Crow.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I re-opened it..

This way people can see how you jumped the gun even before half time

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lunchboxer....

You are a complete idiot... Please stop predicting games at halftime, stick to shoveling **** out of the McDonalds toilets...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where have I seen this before?
I can't quite place it but I could have sworn I've seen a famous headline that was a mistake just like the thread title.
It's bugging me.
Could someone please help me recall where I know this from?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Boxer ... you've manned up nicely. You've stepped up to the plate to take your beating like a man. Good form! :)

FWIW ... I turned on a PBS broadcast of 60's groups that was followed up a BeeGees concert from 1997. Aside from that one unfortunate album and movie that the BeeGees were associated with -- the Brothers Gibb had a career starting in 1959 -- their 60's and early 70's body of work were masterful - unlike any Brett Bielema defense. :)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great thread!!! Spot on!!

On a similar note, I want Gus Johnson doing all the games from now on, regardless of sport. It's just much better with him. Not only he gives more emotion, but every game he does has something that's really amazing. I mean, from that jump shot on the final seconds to that Jaguars hailmary now to this!

Oh, and that's irony. UW lost the first game by a hailmary and essencially won this one by a hailmarry.

L

Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer....

You are a complete idiot... Please stop predicting games at halftime, stick to shoveling **** out of the McDonalds toilets...

Hey now thats uncalled for.

Im 1/2 for calling games at halftime. I called that Rose Bowl like a Pro. That day my people predicted rightly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts