Mrs. Cheesey here

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey is just sick........I haven't seen him like this in a long time. I don't know when he will be back. :(
i would call the plays and they would happen now mind you i dont know the game but all year round i was right, even the tie, even the missed field goals, honestly you guys, what did our team do here, i think they gave at the office, farve put up a fight all year and trained the kindergarden team the non experienced team, didnt they understand what were losing here, the altimate reason to play like fire all year, i was so right, and i dont even favor to live my life for football like i respect you guys that do, and most women who dont like there men to do so, i mean live it, i let the cheesey do as his heart feels and the team is his life, and our team played like crap, i even could see that, and there is no excuses for what they just displayed here, and the sad part is we all watched to the end, hopeing that they would change for the better. It almost makes you to mad at the team to feel sorry for them and happy for the team that deserved to win, and you wonder why i said cheesey is sick, because he takes this to heart, he would exhale and curse and inhale a victory as the team would play that stupid, i even suggested his meds to be changed during the game, so that he wouldnt end up so sick that we would have to go to the e.r. to many of you who dont know the cheese, this is why he is disabled, he has no control over this his body just tilts,and even when i was sick there was some balance, but this, gosh we cant expect farve to do it all, and hold out for another year, like this can we,

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on Cheesey we all knew this was a young team that exceeded expectations.
Better days are ahead.
Cheer up old boy, we need you!
I couldn't have said it better myself....we all feel a bit ill right now but were packer fans. And we will be back

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Cheesey and the Misses, it has been a great year and think of all the fun we have had over the course of the year. Hope for a speedy recovery bud and don't worry we will be back next year to try it again.

Best wishes.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, come back to us. We have to get over this and move on. All I can say this was a better year than expected. Nobody expected us to go this far.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey,

Get well my friend, we had one hella of a year and with any luck will have Brett backing the team next year. Get well buddy, get well !!!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks guys, time will tell, we will see, how it goes... but as i see the cheesey more then any one i cant tell you dont take it personal just let him know you are there for him, the funny part was watching him during the game having to go to the bathroom continiously even when plays werent even finished to be played just called out,

i did see a statement in one of the threads, about favre should retire, gosh i had to make a statement, its not like i can back up any football statements or plays or teams, i just know what i see and how my instinct works, my friend at work is really smart about all teams and all sports and even golf, at the pro level, is amazed how i just happen to know,

i just say what i feel and dont care and my friend just says i tell it as i see it. just solid and stands for what she believes in,

and i just had to make a statement, i mean my dad, uncles, aunts, brother all service men who were decorated for honors, for our free country to have a freedom of speech,

but as a green bay team classy as we are, why is it that we allow people just to be so bitter, and just mean, why would one person be in it to have it against one man that is just that good, i mean look at all that he does for people kids and the cancer programs, and just how sensitive as a human farve is, why would person trash this site, is he just that stupid to not see the facts of all that farve has earned, with out a free ride, he earned what he has done, and dispite his age, hes solid even when he did pain pills he admitted his wrong, at no fault to anyone but his own, and when his wife was sick he stood by her, he even cut his hair off so she wouldnt feel alone, they even admitted they werent married before there first daughter,

why do we allow men on the site to trash goood i just dont understand, we are only individuals, until each of us care to help one another and as a group we are strong and one as a family, so why do we allow bitter and just trash talk, shouldnt we ask tripp to take out the garbage, and only allow good talk, or no talk, as my dad would say you have nothing good to say, then dont say nothing, right,

even if cheesey gets to sick, to type, i will type for him, to you guys okay,

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Bright days are ahead for this young team. Remember, Lombardi lost his first Championship game to Philadelphia. Hopefully MM learns from this loss and we go get em next year.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks guys, time will tell, we will see, how it goes... but as i see the cheesey more then any one i cant tell you dont take it personal just let him know you are there for him, the funny part was watching him during the game having to go to the bathroom continiously even when plays werent even finished to be played just called out,

i did see a statement in one of the threads, about favre should retire, gosh i had to make a statement, its not like i can back up any football statements or plays or teams, i just know what i see and how my instinct works, my friend at work is really smart about all teams and all sports and even golf, at the pro level, is amazed how i just happen to know,

i just say what i feel and dont care and my friend just says i tell it as i see it. just solid and stands for what she believes in,

and i just had to make a statement, i mean my dad, uncles, aunts, brother all service men who were decorated for honors, for our free country to have a freedom of speech,

but as a green bay team classy as we are, why is it that we allow people just to be so bitter, and just mean, why would one person be in it to have it against one man that is just that good, i mean look at all that he does for people kids and the cancer programs, and just how sensitive as a human farve is, why would person trash this site, is he just that stupid to not see the facts of all that farve has earned, with out a free ride, he earned what he has done, and dispite his age, hes solid even when he did pain pills he admitted his wrong, at no fault to anyone but his own, and when his wife was sick he stood by her, he even cut his hair off so she wouldnt feel alone, they even admitted they werent married before there first daughter,

why do we allow men on the site to trash goood i just dont understand, we are only individuals, until each of us care to help one another and as a group we are strong and one as a family, so why do we allow bitter and just trash talk, shouldnt we ask tripp to take out the garbage, and only allow good talk, or no talk, as my dad would say you have nothing good to say, then dont say nothing, right,

even if cheesey gets to sick, to type, i will type for him, to you guys okay,

Well said Mrs. Cheesey. I'm proud to be a Packers fan, and its good people like Alan that have taught me how to be a better fan. Win or lose we need to praise our guys for the season they had. Get well soon Cheesey. As AADP said, we could use some "Cheesey" humor about now. :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bright days are ahead for this young team. Remember, Lombardi lost his first Championship game to Philadelphia. Hopefully MM learns from this loss and we go get em next year.

Well said.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Damn Cheesey, you get well soon ok!! You know us folk here a pf.com are always here for you!

Much love.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
get well cheesey you are one of my favorite people on the board. a true fan who bleeds cheese! we are all here for you hell I am on this board almost every minute when I aint working!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You'll be back on the ball soon Alan. It was a tough day for everyone. Let your friends here help get you through this. There's always next year (as I had to realize 2 weeks ago...)

Ed

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get well soon Cheesy!! I got a little hurt by watching the Pack loose yesterday, but it is still a game, life in general is still more important. Don't pay to get sick over it my friend. They will be back better then ever next year.

I do agree with Mrs. Cheesy, that why say negetive things about a man that has done so much for us (Brett) for the organization, for charities hes a good man on and off the field. He wanted to win just as bad as we wanted him to. But sometimes things just dont come together in life the way we plan them to. We get over them and look to the future and move on. I know its very sad for us Packer fans that had such high hopes this year. But remember we are a young team that can only get better in time and this loss can only make them stronger.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The grieving process can take years. Or end at Packers Fan Fest, whichever comes first.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey there Cheesey,

Get well and back on this forum. That's an order. Some of these folks need some humor about now and you're the one who can do it.

Members online

Latest posts