Most UNDERRATED by WE PACKER fans

Who do we underrated the most?

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Among these guys, who is most underrated by us (not the ignorant national media, but we Packer fans):

• Jermichael Finley
  • AJ Hawk
  • DuJuan Harris
  • Ryan Pickett
  • Tramon Williams

I realize that Hawk, Pickett, Tramon, and J-Mike have been with us a long time, and DuJuan Harris only about a half-season now. Still, I hear no Packer fans talking about him, it's all Lacy & Franklin.

A year ago, I would have had James Jones on here and he would have been the winning choice :)

Tough call, and we only get ONE vote..... :mad:

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I like the big man, Pickett ! Have not heard of any problems with him. Therefore there has been no real reason to bring him up. I also like Jolly, Bakhtiari, Mathews, Lacey, and Rodgers ! I still think the jury is out on the Defensive Secondary.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Masthay for me. If you aren't complaining about your punter then he is doing the right thing.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pickett. Harris is unproven. The rest are more of a disappointment for different reasons. Hawk is bc of how he is paid and where he was drafted, Williams bc he can be great but lately has been getting destroyed by WRs, and Finley bc all everyone talks about is his potential

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really wish Morgan Burnett was an option. After hearing so much negative talk about him prior to signing his new contract, I'm pretty sure he's the most underrated player on the team.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll vote Hawk. He's not flashy, and he hasn't been worth the high pick, but he hasn't been a bust either.

Seven years of little injury, little off-field distraction and averaging 102 tackles each year. Not bad. I can't complain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burnett is rated pretty highly, much of it on faith or potential IMO.
I like him, but his tackling last year... I saw some poor efforts.

I think DuJuan Harris is fantastic, and a mighty mite built low to the ground, which is an advantage.

Hawk is so reliable, dependable. But it sure would be nice to see him make some big plays.
Maybe even force a turnover or two this season.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd vote James Jones. Led the NFL in TD receptions last year, just a reliable guy who seems to be constantly healthy. Cobb and Nelson seem to get the hype at WR, even Finley in some ways as a TE, but Jones rather quietly just keeps doing his job.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'd vote James Jones. Led the NFL in TD receptions last year, just a reliable guy who seems to be constantly healthy. Cobb and Nelson seem to get the hype at WR, even Finley in some ways as a TE, but Jones rather quietly just keeps doing his job.
All he does is catch touchdowns.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lot's of good off-the-board choices but my pick was Pickett. The guy has been one of our best FA pickups, is consistently good at anchoring our line. He isn't a highlight reel but that's partly because he's sound in his assignments and eats up blockers when necessary instead of trying to chase the play and losing position.

As ivo cleverly pointed out, most of the rest (except Harris) are disappointments in some way or another. Tramon got his appreciation from fans and media after 2010, but has been hampered by injuries. Hawk will never live up to 5th overall status, despite being extremely reliable. Finley has had issues with dropped passes and his mouth, so kind of a hoof and mouth disease. Pickett just does his thing well all of the time. He's not flashy so there's not much love, which is a shame

12theTruth

Of these five its pretty easy for me. Pickett!

Someone not mentioned that bears mentioning is Dietrich-Smith. A BIG improvement over what Saturday was and he really doesn't get mentioned at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is that both haven't lived up to potential but Finley has caused acrimony with his mouth while Hawk has been the defensive leader...therefore he seems more favorable to folks

Members online

Latest posts