Moss to Raiders?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I just heard on ESPN the deal is all but signed and sealed for the Moss trade.

Raiders get Moss
Vikings get Raiders first-round pick, seventh-round pick, and linebacker Napoleon Harris.

Anyone got a link to support this from a valid source? Not that ESPN isn't valid...cough cough

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

Raiders get Moss
Vikings get Raiders first-round pick, seventh-round pick, and linebacker Napoleon Harris.

Anyone got a link to support this from a valid source? Not that ESPN isn't valid...cough cough

I posted a link in the Packer Fan Forum section....

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they picked up a great LB in Harris, and they still have plenty of weapons on the offensive side of the ball. couple that with the fact that Moss was a constant distraction and a bigtime attention *****...i dont really like this.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
dan7 said:
SlickVision said:

Raiders get Moss

I posted a link in the Packer Fan Forum section....

Awesome effort!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way to go Red McCombs....

And here Moss thought that with a New Owner - He wouldn't have to worry about packin' his bags.....

Like Slick says --- "muwhahahah".....
You know we'll have to worry about them getting a 'real' Receiver now,,, right?
The Vikings are 25mil under the cap... but, we won't be seeing Moss anytime soon. We've already played Oakland last year...

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From USA Today ------
"Although he has a lot of ties to Minnesota and did not particularly want to be traded, he's very excited with the possibility of playing for Al Davis and being a part of the Raider tradition," said Dante DiTrapano, who could not be reached for further comment. "The Raiders have vowed to use Randy's talents the way they should be used, and that's to throw the ball vertically down the field.

"Randy's desire to win a Super Bowl is enhanced ... because the Minnesota Vikings seem to be in a constant rebuilding mode."
Ouch Vikes - "constant rebuilding mode" --- coming from Moss' Agent - that's gotta hurt, eh?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe why the Jets couldn't put up a trade, they would have come soooo goood off getting Moss. Think of it, two Moss receivers!

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I predict Moss to take a terrible revenge..

over the Hamburgers!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Moss new taunts down in Oakland!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
From USA Today ------
"Although he has a lot of ties to Minnesota and did not particularly want to be traded, he's very excited with the possibility of playing for Al Davis and being a part of the Raider tradition," said Dante DiTrapano, who could not be reached for further comment. "The Raiders have vowed to use Randy's talents the way they should be used, and that's to throw the ball vertically down the field.

"Randy's desire to win a Super Bowl is enhanced ... because the Minnesota Vikings seem to be in a constant rebuilding mode."
Ouch Vikes - "constant rebuilding mode" --- coming from Moss' Agent - that's gotta hurt, eh?

ROFL, that's awesome! constant rebuilding mode, for sure.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
IPBprez said:
but, we won't be seeing Moss anytime soon. We've already played Oakland last year...

i must have missed that game

It was the Monday following the father of brett passing. Torched the raiders for 399 yds I believe over 300 in first half. It was two seasons ago.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
calm down buckos
randy is not going anywhere yet.
dont dance on the tables just yet.
i will only believe it when i see it

whats the name of that river in egypt??

in all seriousness animal, i think your franchise is better for it.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
sixone220 said:
IPBprez said:
but, we won't be seeing Moss anytime soon. We've already played Oakland last year...

i must have missed that game

It was the Monday following the father of brett passing. Torched the raiders for 399 yds I believe over 300 in first half. It was two seasons ago.

Oh i remember the game, i just meant we didn't play them LAST year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts