More fun at the expense of Brett Favre

Favre3132

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are some pics that are funny - all at the expense of Brett Favre! The first pic is of a Vikings #4 Brett Favre jersey with "WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD." The second pic is of a t-shirt with a pic of Brett Favre with the Vikings that reads "Better luck next team."

Had to share these - too funny!

Click on each pic to see a larger pic.

Attachments

• 4-jersey-choking-haz.jpg
    4-jersey-choking-haz.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 242
  • bf-next-team.jpg
    bf-next-team.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 390

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
It's not yet known if Brett Favre will attempt to return for another season next year -- and we likely won't know his true intentions for some time. But Favre will first have to learn if his body can even hold up for another season after being injured like a kid out there in the NFC Championship Game against the Saints.
The childlike gunslinger is scheduled to see a leading pediatrician this week.
"I am an expert in owies and boo-boo's," said Dr. James McEwan, of Children's Hospital in New York. "I have also worked with some of the top doctors in the field of cootie infestation. I am excited to look at Brett and see how I can help him. He is a very brave boy."
Favre was repeatedly thrown to the Superdome turf against the Saints, and he will undergo a battery of tests, including a possible MRI and CT scan.
"For a lot of kids out there, these are scary procedures to go through," says Dr. McEwan. "But that's where the art of this job comes in. You have to make them feel comfortable and safe. Sometimes it's as simple as promising them a lollipop at the end. From what I've seen of Brett, he'll be able to tough it out. He's a trooper."
Favre plans to take a toy tractor along with him to the examination for comfort. Dr. McEwan says Favre can't play with the tractor during the MRI, but that a great surprise awaits after it's all over.
"I asked Brett's mom what he would like most," said the doctor. "She told me a press conference. So we're having one at Chuck E. Cheese after his visit with me is over."

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Say WHAAAAAA??????

C'mon! Gettoutahere! You joking right?

I'm serious. I didn't know this until a few years ago. His mother and mine were sisters. I first met him at our grandmother's funeral, where he grumbled about being surrounded by Packers fans. And he wore his mukluks to the wake, which made him stand out of course. But he does a lot of charity work and appearances for kids in Minnesota so I can live with this albatross.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are good Tshirts.
Here's another design.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You know, I'd hate to admit it, but Ragnar, the Vikings mascot, happens to be my cousin. He's actually a pretty cool guy when he's not cheering for that podunk team.

Speaking of Cousins, I met Mason Crosby's cousin the other day.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of ripping off the jersey picture, but here ya go:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans were voting on what to put on a billboard that will be in the same area of the "You Brettcha" billboard.

It was down between

" Hey Brett, nice pass.

Signed,
The State of Wisconsin"

or

"Rodgers Would've run

Sincerely,
Real Packer Fans"

Haha, I like the Rodgers one. It's more creative. I don't really know how serios this is. I assume it isn't, but just something to pass time in the off season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts