Mora Fired...

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, would you want Jim Mora to join the Packers as an Offensive coordinator?

And second, if you do, is there any chance we actually could get him?

OP
OP
F

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta doesn't have a great Time of Possesion, but I think that has to do with Vick and running.

Also, Jags was the Atlanta RB coach, and I am sure that Mora and Jags would run similar plays, so our offense wouldn't be shaken up as much as it would if we hired a brand new OC.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't want him. What has he done with the Falcons? They have a lot of talent, they should have finished better. Plus, he poisoned the atmosphere there with his bizarre interview... it just showed a real lack in judgement, imo. I'm not sure why we would want that here when we seem to be improving pretty well as is.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a good chance that Mora will be one of the first HC's hired to replace another firing. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Arizona.

As for our next OC, maybe we should look at Atlanta's OL coach or their OC while interviewing. But I wouldn't necessarily rate them ahead of our current assistants.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO if Favre retires we should bring in a OC that is good with young guys. In specific young QB's. Im not sure who that is...But whoever it is, I would want that person. But hopefully we wont have to worry about that, because hopefully Brett is coming back!

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO if Favre retires we should bring in a OC that is good with young guys. In specific young QB's. Im not sure who that is...But whoever it is, I would want that person...

That person is supposed to be MM. Which is why I also think it will be a signing from within - someone to continue the zone blocking run game and MM will take care of the passing game and play calling.

Even if Mora does accept an OC job, chances are he would prioritise an OC opportunity with greater responsibility (read freedom) than what the OC job with Green Bay offers.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want Mike Leach so he can install his aerial attack offense from Texas Tech! :-p

Members online

Latest posts