Mock Draft

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
it's funny you chose TO as the best receiver in the league. moss misses 5 games this year and yet still only falls 1 td short of TO. doesn't say to much about your statement does it? it's easy to hate moss...he's arrogant but he is the best. he's a once every 100 years type of a reciever and when it is all said and done he will be the best ever.

oh and by the way...moss doesn't use painkillers to get him through playing with injuries. :D

Moss missed 3 games, Owens missed 2 games. That little flaw doesn't say much about your knowledge now does it? Lets not throw in the fact that PHI didn't have to outscore the other team either :)

Someone who quits during plays, leaves games early and admits to not giving it his all every game is the best? Think before you speak to me again.

I'm not exactly sure how painkillers came about, but when Moss was caught with weed which he said something to the affect of 'how do you know its not a painkiller' or 'its better than painkillers' something like that.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
i don't think you watch as many vikings games as i do slick. moss dogs plays just as much as anyone else does. everyone that plays does it. he played almost this entire season on one leg. he played 2 playoff games with a sprained ankle. i played football at college level and most certainly know how painful that is. most guys would sit...as i did...but moss chose not do. as far as him closing his big fat mouth when has it ever been opened? moss does not talk to the media or say anything after games to reporters. if he does it's few and far between. so i ask you what are you wanting him to shut up about?

Wait wait wait hold on a second here. You are telling us everyone dogs plays just before you tell us you played ball? So you were a half *** player huh? Big surprise there. In every sport I play/played I never once let up, never. You let up, someone else will take your spot. its call the competitive spirit!

If he doesn't speak to media, how do we get all these quotes and comments from him? It may not be often, but when he does, its very rare I hear something worth reading/hearing from his mouth. Normally I try to find the source of the quote and expect to read it was from a sophomore in high school only to find out its Moss.

"Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me?"

V

Vikeman

besides the few comments he made this year name one other time you remember him talking to a reporter or running his mouth on the field or shucking and jiving? just one. if you find one they are few and far between

as far as letting up i know what your saying. i always did my best but you can't sit here and honestly tell me that there was never a moment where you thought you could have put more effort in to it. anyone that says they can't is a straight up liar. everyone gets tired or down on themselves and occasionally doesn't put the forth the full effort. just more then others.

V

Vikeman

SlickVision said:
4thand26 said:
it's funny you chose TO as the best receiver in the league. moss misses 5 games this year and yet still only falls 1 td short of TO. doesn't say to much about your statement does it? it's easy to hate moss...he's arrogant but he is the best. he's a once every 100 years type of a reciever and when it is all said and done he will be the best ever.

oh and by the way...moss doesn't use painkillers to get him through playing with injuries. :D

Moss missed 3 games, Owens missed 2 games. That little flaw doesn't say much about your knowledge now does it? Lets not throw in the fact that PHI didn't have to outscore the other team either :)

Someone who quits during plays, leaves games early and admits to not giving it his all every game is the best? Think before you speak to me again.

I'm not exactly sure how painkillers came about, but when Moss was caught with weed which he said something to the affect of 'how do you know its not a painkiller' or 'its better than painkillers' something like that.

As far as this post goes it doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged. more moss hating, viking hating, ignorant, useless dribble. how exactly did you beat out 100,000 other ***** slick?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
besides the few comments he made this year name one other time you remember him talking to a reporter or running his mouth on the field or shucking and jiving? just one. if you find one they are few and far between

as far as letting up i know what your saying. i always did my best but you can't sit here and honestly tell me that there was never a moment where you thought you could have put more effort in to it. anyone that says they can't is a straight up liar. everyone gets tired or down on themselves and occasionally doesn't put the forth the full effort. just more then others.

Getting tired and taking a play 'off' are two completely different aspects son.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
As far as this post goes it doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged. more moss hating, viking hating, ignorant, useless dribble. how exactly did you beat out 100,000 other ***** slick?

This ladies and gentleman is a boy who knows his role, thank you stepping down and understanding you were incorrect. Have a good day, sir.

Now that is settled can we move on to something of actual interest?

BOOOBIES!!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay - not sure where this thread is headed...

(I'm an all over guy, myself - what's the whole package look like)

- but, let's keep it to a minimum gang... okay?

'Sides, this was startin to sound mysteriously like SMACK... but hey - maybe that's just me.... :roll:

One thing I DID notice for fans of all other Teams, besides the Packers.... is that the NFL section in this Forum is getting hardly any business whatsoever...

IS there NOTHING constructive happening in Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, DC, NY, Atlanta, SanFran, etc....? C'mon people - let's see you do some of the same homework we do for our Packers....

You'll notice I already started the Ball rolling - read the USA Today article I posted last nite... Remember the FA period starts soon and April "ain't" all that far away....

Members online

Latest posts