1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MN=home to WRs with character ???'s

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by pack_in_black, Aug 19, 2006.

1. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is from kffl:

Aug 18 Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress indicated the Vikings would get through Saturday's game, Aug. 19, before possibly adding a wide receiver to replace WR Koren Robinson, who has been granted time off from the team pending developments in his DWI case. "I'm not inclined at this point in time to get a body just to get a body," Childress said. "Because there are bodies out there. You want a guy that you think is a program fit and might understand something about what we're doing." The team may have to go the trade route to add a wide receiver. Denver reportedly is asking for a third-round draft choice and possibly a player for holdout WR Ashley Lelie, and Oakland has effectively taken WR Jerry Porter off the market with its asking price of at least a first-round draft choice.

I live in CO, and I've seen Lelie's antics firsthand. He's got slippery hands, a bad attitude, and wants alot of $$$.

I hope the Vikings trade a 1st day for him. :lol: