mm is killing us

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
second time in 4 weeks that Mccarthey's playing call in the final minutes led to defeat. Why did he run two straights times inside the 2 when the Pack was able to pass at will in the second half? He needs to step it up and admit that he's not doing the job.

SAQHERT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not the players, Its the coaching. They should have prevented big passes but instead they don't. They have one guy covering smith. Coaching is ruining this team. I saw this coming as soon as Favre left. And it has nothing to do with Rogers. He does his job well. The d is a complete joke. Sad year and we will se the vikings on top. Enjoy...

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has more to do with crap play at D and ST he is the captain of the ship but those tswo areas killed us more than anything just a shame Rodgers will get ridiculed again for this teams issues. Cant wait for the FFers to come outta the woodwork even more.

OP
OP
B

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
by the way, I can swear one of our fullbacks was held on the last kickoff. but it wasn't called. oh well.
The good news was giving Jackson a chance instead of Grant, who has hurt us all year long.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those long KO returns and not being able to punch it in on the second to last drive were killers. And, as I said on another thread.............fall on the damn ball when it's on the ground!!!!! A minute thirty left, two timeouts, and Rodgers tries to get the whole thing in one heave. Ouch.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woah, MM is a good coach IMO. There is no one to blame right now other than the defense. They have ELITE potential, top 5 in the NFL all around, but their lackluster play and the punting game have contributed to a losing record. Today against Carolina was a perfect example of how the defense can lose a game when they show up when they want to. If they played somewhat better against the run, we would be praising MM for doing a decent job with the new QB etc. etc. just my 2 cents.

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how fickle people sometimes are...I agree, MM is a good coach. You just gotta take the bad with the good, and believe me, there's good to come here, no doubt about that.

Although I really wonder why you guys cut Jon Ryan. Questionable gain.

Members online

Latest posts