MM "I have zero interest in bringing in another kicker"

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, he actually said that.

"I have zero interest in bringing in another kicker. "He's a very talented kicker, he's our kicker and and he'll be our kicker. And he'll kick it through the uprights."

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the actual quote from McCarthy:

"I have zero interest in bringing in another kicker. "He's a very talented kicker, he's our kicker and and he'll be our kicker. And he'll kick it through the wide rights."

----

He doesn't have an option to say that he'll bring another kicker. He does, HOWEVER, have the option to SHUT THE HELL UP AND BRING ANOTHER KICKER!

I've camo onboard with McCarthy, after BAL game, and still am in his bandwagon, but if **** like this costs us a playoff game, I'll be the first to jump off and call him a fat bastard.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Crosby will remain Packers kicker

Nick Folk isn't the only kicker playing for an NFC playoff hopeful that is struggling.Mason Crosby will remain Green Bay's kicker despite missing a field goal in seven of the last eight games he's made an attempt. He missed a...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, guys, what other option do we realistically have to find another kicker at this stage of the game? Can we sign a guy after the regular season who becomes a FA agent after his team is done for the season if we clinch that wildcard spot?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, guys, what other option do we realistically have to find another kicker at this stage of the game? Can we sign a guy after the regular season who becomes a FA agent after his team is done for the season if we clinch that wildcard spot?
It cannot get any worse than it already is. By my point of view, right now we have a guy that can't make a 35 yarder. How many kickers out there can't make a 35 yarder? Can't Gramatica make it? Can he make a 40 yarded? If so, it's an improvement.

With Crosby, if we get on the 25 yard line, 4th and 3, we NEED to go for it.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just calm down, sum1 here already said it. TT is in control of that decision NOT mccarthy. i rembr blatantly well that mccarthy sed the same thing about favre and how he was "our qb" TT kicked favre to the curb anyways.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, let's not start the whole Favre debate again shall we? I know you were making a point, but we do not know who makes the decisions, how the decisions are made, and who approves the personal decisions...

I think I was the one who said it was TT, and I said that "TT or whoever responsible for it".

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok my bad. Btw in other news suisham got signed by the cowboys anf folk is a free agent. I doubt that i would want either of them.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mason really has been stinking it up lately, but I just don't know who we could bring in at the moment, who could be a better and consistent kicker? Are there any decent kickers out there on FA at the moment?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Well, Mike, I have zero interest in you being our coach next year if we don't make the playoffs. And Crosby just might cost us that by missing a game winner in one of these last two games.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they bring in that littel weasel Gramatica I will lose my mind. I cannot stand that guy. To this day I wish someone wish he would get the Kevin Mchale closethline.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts