Missing Sunday Game

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be rootin for dem Packers on da radio dis Sunday. I got to go out to dat dere deer camp so next wek when I get back to home I hope to see a bunch of words on dis here computer from youse guys tellin me about how da Pack won dis game.
My wife will be da happy one, I won't be here yellin at da TV.
I will be back for dat Monday game against da queens.
Time to get da swampers on an head for da bush, I got da elusive buck waitin on me.
You all enjoy dat Packer win on da TV and Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I will be rootin for dem Packers on da radio dis Sunday. I got to go out to dat dere deer camp so next wek when I get back to home I hope to see a bunch of words on dis here computer from youse guys tellin me about how da Pack won dis game.
Time to get da swampers on an head for da bush, I got da elusive buck waitin on me.
You all enjoy dat Packer win on da TV and Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Yooper - I wish I'd have seen yer posting earlier.....
Let us know where you're headed - and how well yas doooin'!

(Anyone think he took his laptop with him....? heheh)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I hope you get an 8 pointer buck !!!!! In the cold weather !!!!

Chamuko...you speakin' some for'n language der eh? I can'ts understands what da hey you're sayin' der. :D

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:

yer wife will be going to see the chippendale dancers though.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
yooperfan said:

yer wife will be going to see the chippendale dancers though.

What's the name of that place up in Hayward......? heheh!

Members online

Latest posts