Mike McCarthy will craft a game plan for Seneca Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hand off...hand off....6 yard pass? hand off...hand off...roll out dump off to Quarless. That's probably the gameplan right there. Oh and don't turn the ball over.
Whatever works to get 1st downs and scores with the defense stepping up a notch.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offensive gameplan...give Lacy 25 carries and Starks 15 carries. Occasional screen pass to Lacy or Starks.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offensive gameplan...give Lacy 25 carries and Starks 15 carries. Occasional screen pass to Lacy or Starks.
I thought you were the one that said a running game is completely unnecessary in the NFL today.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Wallace calling the plays:

"Arnie, go down 10 steps and cut left behind the black Chevy."

"Filbert, you run down to my house and wait in the living room."

"Cosby, you go down to 3rd street, take the "J" bus, have them open the doors at 19th street...........I'll fake it to ya."

Then you always have that one fat kid nobody throws it to: "What about me?"

"You go LONG."

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought you were the one that said a running game is completely unnecessary in the NFL today.

Of course Aaron Rodgers' ability to run our offense had absolutely NOTHING to do with me feeling that way. Of course having the best QB in the NFL get injured has no impact on how I think our offense should best be run. I think you're the one trying to make a sarcastic point rather than actually trying to understand my point on the running game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts