Mike McCarthy Press Conference Transcript - Nov. 9

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
OK, I'll start with the injuries. Mark Tauscher had a knee sprain to the same knee that he had surgery on. Pat doesn't think it's a serious, long-term injury. He'll have a slight chance to play this week. At most it would be a couple-week injury. Aaron Kampman suffered a concussion, and as far as his availability for this week's work, it's still up in the air. With that I'll take your questions.

(If Tauscher's not ready, do you go the same way you finished yesterday?)
That's something that after we look at the film today, we'll look at all of our options. I am not committed to a starting five today.

(Is this going to be a week where you have to work it out?)
I would say that's accurate. I would say it's very similar to the last two weeks. It's unfortunate that we strive for continuity of building a starting five with the offensive line, we haven't been able to accomplish that. Injuries are part of the game, once again. So it wil..

Source: Packers.com

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I have all the answers, but I'm very confident in the issues that we've had in pass protection, that they are correctable.

Wow. Really?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long before he actually gets his own skit on SNL or his very own authentic Coors Light commercial?

Members online

Latest posts