Mike McCarthy Press Conference Transcript - June 21

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
(How did Tramon Williams look to you?)
I love your first questions. I look forward to them. Tramon Williams. I did not get a chance to watch him a whole lot. I watched him work out on Thursday. He's in excellent shape. I'll have more information when I watch the film. But I'm not concerned with where Tramon is right now. I think he'll be fine and ready to go when training camp starts, and we'll use these couple days here to get him up to speed.

(Good to have him back in the fold?)
Absolutely. Tramon Williams, he's one of our guys. He's a Green Bay Packer. He's someone that I've personally enjoyed watch grow from his time here, the way he came into our program and the individual success that he's had, and really for the bright future that's in front of him. It's great to have Tramon back.

<b><i>(The mandatory mini-camp used to be a bigger deal. Is it a testament to the attendance you had in OTAs that this is a continuation of tha..

Source: Packers.com

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
typical MM answers, don't say too much, all positive, avoid contract questions...i should stop watching his interviews, I already know what he is going to say

Members online

Latest posts