Michigan(2) At Ohio State(1) Nov 18 who will win?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is still always away but both have easy schedules until they face eachother so most likely they will still be number 1 and 2. Who do you think will win and why

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty confident in Heacock(The DC for OSU) and Troy Smith to get it done especially since it's at the shoe.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say Michigan, I only really know these teams from there wins over Iowa. As I saw it OSU and Michigan are pretty equal and OSU beat Iowa by a margin of 21 (38-17) and Michigan a margin of 14 (20-6) But the Buckeyes forced turnovers (some forced, some from sloppy passes from tate) but what I saw from Michigans defense wants me to believe its Michigans they held Iowa to only 43 rushing yards and I'm sure thats not the only team they had done that to, and mich of OSU offense comes from Troy Smith or Antonio Pittman running the ball, but that doesn't mean its all defense for Michigan Chad Henne isn't a under classman this year he knows what he is doing and can make greta passes. By then they will have Mario Manningham and they have been doing good without him, with him they will be great. Michael Hart is simply great, he can run, juke, jump, spin, and has greta speed. Although he is small he is strong and can break tackles and at time eludes tackler and gets open. it will be close but I have the need to say Michigan will win it.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OSU's D was allowing 8 pts a game coming into today and then they pitched a big shutout against Minny. OSU's D has gotten consistantly better as the year has wore on. We have the hiesman front runner at QB and he didn't get that way with having a shaky Oline. Not to mention factor in it's Tressel vs Lloyd.

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OSU will win this game,
NDPackerFan - wants Michigan to win to make his team look better b/c they where beat by them this year / and also prob dose not like OSU b/c his team was destroyed by OSU last year in the bowl game.

I bet NDPackerFan also thinks that TS is overrated and that Brady should win the heisman trophy

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
OSU will win this game,
NDPackerFan - wants Michigan to win to make his team look better b/c they where beat by them this year / and also prob dose not like OSU b/c his team was destroyed by OSU last year in the bowl game.

I bet NDPackerFan also thinks that TS is overrated and that Brady should win the heisman trophy

First off, ND in my username stands for "North Dakota" tool. Secondly, I never mentioned TS being overrated. Also, what Brady are you referring to? Tom Brady? Plays for the Patriots...last time I checked, they don't give that award to professional football players...wow.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohio State should win. Troy Smith has had great sucess against Michigan and in big games. Michigan's offense hasn't been the same in the past few weeks. Their front 7 is the best in the nation though and should give Ohio State a run but the Buckeyes are the better team this year in my opinion.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
OSU will win this game,

First off, ND in my username stands for "North Dakota" tool. Secondly, I never mentioned TS being overrated. Also, what Brady are you referring to? Tom Brady? Plays for the Patriots...last time I checked, they don't give that award to professional football players...wow.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
OSU will win this game,

last time i looked this was a COLLEGE football sub forum, who else would i be talking about num nuts... (Quinn you duch)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
sbp_387 said:
OSU will win this game,

last time i looked this was a COLLEGE football sub forum, who else would i be talking about num nuts... (Quinn you duch)

Note to self: sbp_387 doesn't have the ability to note sarcasm. I am a Michigan fan. "ND" stands for North Dakota (where I'm from). I hate Notre Dame. Tom "Brady" was a QB for Michigan and now the Patriots. I tied that all together and you still couldn't get it. sbp_387=******.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope that these two teams play in January. These are clearly the two best teams in the nation and I don' beleive anyone is even close to these two.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going for Michigan....well I really didn't care, but it was a close game and it proved that both teams are tough.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts