Michael Vick

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
You are killing it for selfish reasons either way.

Is it OK If I shoot Fluffy in the head and eat him?
If my family was starving, i would do what i had to to feed them.
I still don't see how you can compare killing for food, to TORTURING MULTIPLE ANIMALS over MANY years, for MONEY and "fun".
Quite frankly, your argument is more then just weak, it's lame.
My hunting helps keep the deer population in Wisconsin from over population. We had a deer estimate at 1.6 to 1.8 million deer in this state before this past deer season. We killed under 400,000. That still leaves 1.2 to 1.4 million. If we went just ONE year with no hunting, there would be well over 2 million plus deer. You know what that would GUARENTEE?
MASS STARVATION of deer over the next winter, as there is not enough food for that many animals. Thats not a worse case scenario, that WOULD be what happens. I have been in the north Wisconsin woods where hunters could'nt get back there to help keep the deer population down. I walked and saw dead deer all over the place. It took them several weeks to possibly MONTHS to slowly starve to death. Is that a better thing then having hunters kill some and take them home for food? Or would you think it to be better to just let "Bambi" starve to death?
Yeah........thats thinking it through.
Oh.....i have your next response already "There are too many dogs, whats the difference of letting them tear each other apart?" Lame....just lame.

Some people would rather keep their eyes closed to the truth...........and wouldn't recognize the truth if it slapped them up side the head.

I can't see this guy backing down Cheesey - Sounds like a Shock Jock on the radio.

I'm not a hunter but I do see the necessity especially in your neck of the woods (pun intended since it's so good!).

Perhaps the lesson here is you while you would go out deer hunting KGB94 would rather chase down a deer with his jacked up pickup and then back over it slowly just to be sure.

After I bet my buddy 5.00 that I could catch it.

I have my shotgun ready, Fluffy is napping, and I'm a bit hungary. Is this ok?
If it's LEGAL and acceptable where you live, and you SO desire a "Fluffy burger" by all means, shoot away.
If it's illegal, then i hope you get caught and punished for the crime you commit.
You know...........just like your buddy Mike Vick.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
Nothing screams humane more than going into a deers domain, putting a bullet in it, cutting it open and enjoying it's sausage.

Jeffery Dahmer = America's most humane citizen
Oh....so right you are!!!!
Other then maybe say, letting the deer population grow out of control, so we can sit and WATCH the little buggars STARVE to death! Yeah......that makes PERFECT sense!!! Oh, what FUN that would be!!!! :roll:

So you hunt to keep the deer population in check? Perhaps Vick fought dogs because every day thousands are put under in kennels across the USA.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You keep spouting that same lame line over and over and over, like it MEANS something. Yet you never touch the TRUTH in what i wrote, about WHY don't you think torturing animals for years is different then hunting?
Lets see......the way YOU see things then.........you should stop driving your car, cause you might run over a squirrel. Right?
I mean............if you don't throw yourself and whoever is with you into a ditch to avoid it, you have killed for a "selfish reason", right?
I'm actually amazed that you can't see your own obvious weak comparisons in your own postings.
I think its because................you don't WANT to see them. Ignore it, keep spouting that same tired line, and MAYBE someone here will agree with you.
Though i doubt it.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

You keep spouting that same lame line over and over and over, like it MEANS something. Yet you never touch the TRUTH in what i wrote, about WHY don't you think torturing animals for years is different then hunting?
Lets see......the way YOU see things then.........you should stop driving your car, cause you might run over a squirrel. Right?
I mean............if you don't throw yourself and whoever is with you into a ditch to avoid it, you have killed for a "selfish reason", right?
I'm actually amazed that you can't see your own obvious weak comparisons in your own postings.
I think its because................you don't WANT to see them. Ignore it, keep spouting that same tired line, and MAYBE someone here will agree with you.
Though i doubt it.

Cheesey, in all honesty, I have no clue what you are saying most of the time.

Let's keep this simple.

Running over a squirrel = accident

Waking Up Early, Buying Camo Gear, Walking into the Woods, using several things to lure the deer, covering up scents, loading a shotgun, aiming at the deer, killing it = ON PURPOSE

Correct?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

I still don't see how you can compare killing for food, to TORTURING MULTIPLE ANIMALS over MANY years, for MONEY and "fun".
My hunting helps keep the deer population in Wisconsin from over population. We had a deer estimate at 1.6 to 1.8 million deer in this state before this past deer season. We killed under 400,000. That still leaves 1.2 to 1.4 million. If we went just ONE year with no hunting, there would be well over 2 million plus deer. You know what that would GUARENTEE?
MASS STARVATION of deer over the next winter, as there is not enough food for that many animals. Thats not a worse case scenario, that WOULD be what happens. I have been in the north Wisconsin woods where hunters could'nt get back there to help keep the deer population down. I walked and saw dead deer all over the place. It took them several weeks to possibly MONTHS to slowly starve to death. Is that a better thing then having hunters kill some and take them home for food? Or would you think it to be better to just let "Bambi" starve to death?
Oh.....i have your next response already "There are too many dogs, whats the difference of letting them tear each other apart?" Lame....just lame.

Some people would rather keep their eyes closed to the truth...........and wouldn't recognize the truth if it slapped them up side the head.

I can't see this guy backing down Cheesey - Sounds like a Shock Jock on the radio.

I'm not a hunter but I do see the necessity especially in your neck of the woods (pun intended since it's so good!).

Perhaps the lesson here is you while you would go out deer hunting KGB94 would rather chase down a deer with his jacked up pickup and then back over it slowly just to be sure.
Thanks Edder.
I know..........he just keeps trying to justify torturing who knows HOW many hundreds of animals over many years, by comparing it to hunting.
I can't help but wonder how many he has tortured, and how much fun he thought it was. This whole Vick thing seems to be hitting a little too close to home for him.
I myself have run over animals on purpose. (He's gonna LOVE that line!) However, i have done it when they were all ready hit by another car, and i was trying to end their suffering.
One night when i was working, i was driving in a company van, when i ran over a cat. I stopped to make sure it was dead, then sat their crying, cause i killed someones pet.
Once, i saw a yearling deer running in circles on the road a mile from where we live. I pulled over, jumped out of my car and stopped traffic both ways and timed it so i could run and scoop up the deer in my arms to get it off the road. I put it down in the grass off the road, and it kept running in circles. Then i saw, it had a damaged eye, that was why it kept running in circles. I spent 15 minutes keeping it off the road, as i waited for a cop to come. When he showed up, he shot and killed it. As i drove away, i cried. Yup........i'm a cold hearted ******
BIG difference from hunting to just killing.
But he will never see it...........his eyes are closed.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

Thanks Edder.
I know..........he just keeps trying to justify torturing who knows HOW many hundreds of animals over many years, by comparing it to hunting.
I can't help but wonder how many he has tortured, and how much fun he thought it was. This whole Vick thing seems to be hitting a little too close to home for him.
I myself have run over animals on purpose. (He's gonna LOVE that line!) However, i have done it when they were all ready hit by another car, and i was trying to end their suffering.
One night when i was working, i was driving in a company van, when i ran over a cat. I stopped to make sure it was dead, then sat their crying, cause i killed someones pet.
Once, i saw a yearling deer running in circles on the road a mile from where we live. I pulled over, jumped out of my car and stopped traffic both ways and timed it so i could run and scoop up the deer in my arms to get it off the road. I put it down in the grass off the road, and it kept running in circles. Then i saw, it had a damaged eye, that was why it kept running in circles. I spent 15 minutes keeping it off the road, as i waited for a cop to come. When he showed up, he shot and killed it. As i drove away, i cried. Yup........i'm a cold hearted ******

First off Cheesey, I'm not saying what Vick did was right, as I stated several times over. I'm saying people who want to ***** and moan about what Vick did and the go out and pop an animal hunting just to enjoy his meat, when they have plenty of other options, are being very inconsistent.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackinSteel said:
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

Thanks Edder.

First off Cheesey, I'm not saying what Vick did was right, as I stated several times over. I'm saying people who want to ***** and moan about what Vick did and the go out and pop an animal hunting just to enjoy his meat, when they have plenty of other options, are being very inconsistent.
Theres NO inconsistancy in my statements.
Your trying to compare a leagal activity to an illegal one.
Thats like saying "If you drink soda pop and drive, it's the same as drinking vodka and driving, both are drinking and driving!"
Or "If you smoke cigarettes, it's the same as smoking crack! Both are smoking, right?"
Your logic (or lack thereof) amazes me.
Nice try though! I'll give you an "A" for effort!

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I may need to render you unable to answer a question.

You tried to compare running over a squirrel with going hunting.

Squirrel = Accident/Deer = on purpose

Is this not right? Yes or no will do

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

Though i doubt it.

Cheesey, in all honesty, I have no clue what you are saying most of the time.

Let's keep this simple.

Running over a squirrel = accident

Waking Up Early, Buying Camo Gear, Walking into the Woods, using several things to lure the deer, covering up scents, loading a shotgun, aiming at the deer, killing it = ON PURPOSE

Correct?
Do you honestly think if you keep trying to compare torturing animals on purpose to hunting that somehow will make me as guilty as Mike Vick? Again.......lame.
Oh....and you saying things like "So you hunt to keep the deer population in check? Perhaps Vick fought dogs because every day thousands are put under in kennels across the USA. "
Do you really believe that garbage? (I don't think you really do, your just trying to grasp at straws)
Vick tortured hundreds of animals for his "fun".
Both hunting and dog fighting end with animals dieing. Thats where the simalarities end, PERIOD.
Oh....i have NEVER heard a deer scream in pain......i have heard dogs though.
Deer are prey animals, and built differently then predators.
But why should i bother you with a bunch of facts.........your mind was made up WAY before.......besides, you admitted you don't understand most of what i say.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Kid,
You appear to have no clue what you are talking about.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You never answered anything i wrote.......just kept on with the same tired line.
So i'll do the same.
Vick got what he deserved. I wasn't the judge, i had nothing to do with how much time he got. Go cry to the judge there if you think he was treated unfairly. It's not like i can overturn his sentence. Go complain to someone that can do something about it if it bothers you THAT much.
As far as this discussion, I'm done with it.
I'm not gonna change my opinion, and neither will you.
So be it. I can live with that.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

[/quote]

OK, With all due respect Cheesey I can see you are just going to keep going all over the place instead of answering the questions. I think it's a interesting topic to debate but it's to hard to do with someone who refuses to answer questions. Hopefully someone will clarify why they are outraged at what Vick did but yet find hunting acceptable, without dodging left and right.

Cheesey my intentions were not to fight, but to clearly understand your side. It's just to hard to do when you can't answer a question presented to you. No hard feelings man

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

Kid,
You appear to have no clue what you are talking about.
What can ya do Yoop?
Some people would rather try to point the finger at someone else, then face that their "hero" screwed up, and now has to pay for what he did.
This guy is argueing with me like as if he can just get me to say hunting equals dog torturing, that will somehow either make me as guilty as Vick, or Vick less guilty.
It doesn't make sense to me.
But then i actually look at both things, and see some major differences.
The only thing you can say is, both end with animlas dieing. Thats the ONLY way they are the same.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

OK, With all due respect Cheesey I can see you are just going to keep going all over the place instead of answering the questions. I think it's a interesting topic to debate but it's to hard to do with someone who refuses to answer questions. Hopefully someone will clarify why they are outraged at what Vick did but yet find hunting acceptable, without dodging left and right.

Cheesey my intentions were not to fight, but to clearly understand your side. It's just to hard to do when you can't answer a question presented to you. No hard feelings man[/quote]

(I don't know why i can get this to quote right, but here is where my comments start)Cheesey

I think if you asked 99% of the people that have read this thread, they would agree that i "answered" your so called "questions". You just don't like or want to face my answers, cause they make your debate go down in flames.
Like i have said, both end in animals dieing, thats ALL they have in common. If you can't see that, you don't WANT to see it. If you clearly wanted to "see my side" i think i showed it too you QUITE clearly.
Just reread all i wrote, then see it HONESTLY.
HUGE differences between the two. I have been hunting, and i have seen video of dog fighting. Why don't you watch some video of both, and see for yourself if you don't see some REAL differences.
I have no hard feelings, but i DO feel you have been just playing with me, trying to make me "slip up" or something.
Maybe i'm wrong, but with reading what you wrote all along, i can't help but feel that way.

I'm interested.........who thinks i'm right on all this, who thinks i'm wrong.
I don't know if anyone will reply, but i'm just curious.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Vick ... a Green Bay Packer?

On a side note, anyone else find it interesting that his name is KGB... but has a pic of Kampman? heh

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm done here, Longtime is right, its going nowhere.

And Cheesey, Vick is FAR from my "Hero". I'm off to humanely kill my dog and eat him.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

And Cheesey, Vick is FAR from my "Hero". I'm off to humanely kill my dog and eat him.

Whoa, sick!! I didn't know Vick ate his dogs too! He should be locked up for 23 years, not months. What a sick *****.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

Whoa, sick!! I didn't know Vick ate his dogs too! He should be locked up for 23 years, not months. What a sick *****.

Nooo, as long as you eat them and kill them humanely, it's ok

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2:10 -

2:17 -
Nooo, as long as you eat them and kill them humanely, it's ok

I thought that was my thing, and isn't this supposed to be in the NFL News Section?

Trom for mod.

PS - Vick sucks.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah.....but your not trying to start anything, right? :roll:
Hey....whatever thrills you.
Make sure you leave room for dessert!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

Maybe some monkey brains?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

Maybe some monkey brains?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Oh....sorry Trom..........i'm too full after all those "Fluffy" burgers with cheese! :lol:
I SHOULD have stopped at one! :shock: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts