Michael Vick Lost

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Vick says he is lost confused and frustrated in the West Coast Offense.
I heard this on ESPN radios Mike and Mike in the morning show.
I'm sure the Falcons management was impressed.
This should help the "interesting press" vacuum affecting the NFL in the days leading up to the draft.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's a VERY hard system to learn. Maybe they need to whittle it down for him. He has the talent, maybe he just doesn't have the smarts.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
For 100 million, I could learn the WCO. Give me a break... :roll:

hmmm...makes one wonder...what ELSE would you do for 100 million????

back to the topic...boy i bet the falcons are REAL happy HE'S their QB! :roll:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what the hell. 2 months ago, Vick was saying "I dont want to hear ti anymore" about him not being a passing QB cuz he had 1 300-yard game (hes had 2 career...thats right...2..wow), and now he is saying hes confused. Knapp probably didnt bow down to vick in the hallway once and vick wants him gone now, thats all this is.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
For 100 million, I could learn the WCO. Give me a break... :roll:

Really....what else does he have to do with his time but learn the offense? It's not like he has to hold down a part-time job in the offseason. :shrug:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALL true......but it still may be that he's not SMART enough! Now......if he had RYAN'S brain to go with Vick's arm, maybe he could do it! :wink:
He may just be DUMB! Some people you can give all the time in the world, and if they just arn't smart, they just arn't smart!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long before Vick or someone else claims that the whole reason for this guy being half the player they hype him up to be is because of racism? I say that it happens before the start of the next season. :roll:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
How long before Vick or someone else claims that the whole reason for this guy being half the player they hype him up to be is because of racism? I say that it happens before the start of the next season. :roll:

"It's black on black crime"
Donovan McNabb

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL DePack!
And Phil......unfortunatly, you are probably RIGHT! Like my post saying he might be dumb..........i'm in NO way saying it's because he's black. There are lots of unintellegent white people too! (I KNOW some of them!) It's not a "race" issue, it's an intellegence issue. He might just be one of the ones that doesn't "get it!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts