1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Michael Jackson's "Dr" found guilty

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Forget Favre, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,399 / 55 / -16
    Even though I can like his music I've never been a Michael Jackson fan.
    However I still think it's sad that he passed away. Especially right before he was to do an epic "final" performance that he didn't get to finish.
    He was an enigma. Why was his skin so pale?
    What was he doing hanging around children after being accused of doing inappropriate things with them?
    And why the hell was a "Dr" giving him a deadly drug that is only to be used in hospitals? What is that stuff doing in a private home? Besides, good luck trying to get a Dr to make a house call in this day and age. LOL
    I'm pleased with the verdict. But the most he might get is only 4 years. Yeah, it looks like the Death Doc did it. And he took forever to call 911 because he knew he would get in trouble.
    RIP Michael.
    Rot in jail, Doctor Death.

Do you have any thoughts on any of this?
  2. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871 / 5 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Have you seen the MSNBC documentary? The doctor speaks of what Michael says, and has to sit there and imitate his voice while saying it, like he's making fun of him. I don't care if you're Elvis, if you get there and imitate the way your friend talked, you were never a friend, cause that's down right disrespectful.