Michael Irvin back on drugs

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, his comments are being talked/written about, so he surely accomplished what he was after. But, yeah....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Nope, Lombardi's name on the trophy is now an untouchable. Changing that would be similar to changing the shape of the football, or field goal post, or whatever else represents football. Also Lombardi was famous for bringing people up, dressing with class, harsh reality, Belinchek reminds me of some slum genius, he doesn't stand with the pride Lombardi had.

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's so lucky Twitter wasnt around when he was in Dallas. He wouldnt have lasted 2 years.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just skimmed the article. I didn't notice anything about him being back on crack, however he is completely insane for even thinking about renaming the Lombardi trophy, let alone adding that cheating bastards name to it. I mean, why didn't he mention Bill Walsh if ANYONE?!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike irvin is a racist *******. Whatever show he is on I refuse to watch he is loud and his comments are shallow and erroneous.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait for him to be BACK on drugs then he would have to had quit them at one point and i don't think he has ever quit.

toolkien

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL network-

"Coke Sweats" Irvin
Jug Ears
The Black Guy Who Sounds Like Kermit The Frog
"Flappity Mouth" Sapp
Jamie "If You Disagree With Me I'll Kick Your A--" Dukes
Steve "Which Camera Do I Look In?" Mariucci
Charley "I Fooled You! I'm Older Than I Look But You Couldn't Tell Because Of My Shoe Black Hair" Casserly
And a few interchangeable anorexic women

Greg Cosell is about the only thing worth watching. Billick is o.k. - I usually agree with him but his arrogance almost makes me not want to. Baldinger is o.k. Pretty much the analysis guys are good. The panel chatter people I can do without.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno who "Jug Ears" is, but the women on NFL Network are far from anorexic. Most of them are pretty damn gorgeous.
The NFL network-

"Coke Sweats" Irvin
Jug Ears
The Black Guy Who Sounds Like Kermit The Frog
"Flappity Mouth" Sapp
Jamie "If You Disagree With Me I'll Kick Your A--" Dukes
Steve "Which Camera Do I Look In?" Mariucci
Charley "I Fooled You! I'm Older Than I Look But You Couldn't Tell Because Of My Shoe Black Hair" Casserly
And a few interchangeable anorexic women

Greg Cosell is about the only thing worth watching. Billick is o.k. - I usually agree with him but his arrogance almost makes me not want to. Baldinger is o.k. Pretty much the analysis guys are good. The panel chatter people I can do without.

Spoken like someone who's only been able to date fat chicks.

I dunno who "Jug Ears" is, but NFLN >>>>> ESPN.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jug ears makes me think of that white dude on the NFL network who's ears stick out like a sore thumb. Don't recall his name

Reaction score
Since when did anyone take what Irvin says as serious? You just can't take anyone that wears their pajamas (Irvins "Sophisticated Man" suits) on television as serious! Although, You got's 'ta give do where do be do.
Trapped

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I liked the guy's comment: "Only if they rename the NFL Drug treatment program after Irvin." LMAO.

Anyway, real question is ... why does Michael Irvin keep getting a microphone shoved in his face? The guy has to have the IQ of a gnat.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the guy's comment: "Only if they rename the NFL Drug treatment program after Irvin." LMAO.

Anyway, real question is ... why does Michael Irvin keep getting a microphone shoved in his face? The guy has to have the IQ of a gnat.

Few players do I love to hear run their mouth more than the playmaker. He spouts non sense time to time but some of the stuff is a gem.

And let's not foget he had, hands down the best HOF speech. Still... Idiotic comment about the trophy

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I love Michael Irvin. He adds to the bunch who have a ring(s) and are know it alls that could make everyone fall on the floor laughing on a friday night club event.

Members online