Miami/ Greenbay talk

WhatcaNbrOwnDo4U

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey fellas just here to talk some football. Favre will have his best game of the season against our **** poor secondary, it will boost his confidence and end all the "bench" talk. But he will have Jason Taylor and company in his face all day

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, glad to have you here. I wonder who has a worse seconday though you or us... it's gotta be close!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lemme guess - dale jarret fan, perhaps?? anywho - welcome to the site, UPS guy & i'd bet our secondary sucks worse than yours!! ;)

OP
OP
W

WhatcaNbrOwnDo4U

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, glad to have you here. I wonder who has a worse seconday though you or us... it's gotta be close!

thanks for the welcome...Joey Harrinton will make your secondary look good. We have alot of talent in the offense but we cant get in the endzone for stupid reasons.

OP
OP
W

WhatcaNbrOwnDo4U

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lemme guess - dale jarret fan, perhaps?? anywho - welcome to the site, UPS guy & i'd bet our secondary sucks worse than yours!! ;)

No I hate NASCAR...Its a Ronnie Brown reference, and I guess you havnt seen our secondary play. Let me let you in on something, we are playing our 4th string cornerback :tantrum:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, i'm a girl AND i'm blonde - as soon as i caught your siggy i realized who you were referring to - DUH ME!!! :D and no, i haven't seen much of the fins this season - are they really that bad?!? you're down to your 4th string QB already?? who were the guys ahead of him?

OP
OP
W

WhatcaNbrOwnDo4U

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, i'm a girl AND i'm blonde - as soon as i caught your siggy i realized who you were referring to - DUH ME!!! :D and no, i haven't seen much of the fins this season - are they really that bad?!? you're down to your 4th string QB already?? who were the guys ahead of him?

Cornerback not QB

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, i'm just gonna shut up for awhile!! LOL!!!

i'm really NOT this stupid - i swear!!

i have the flu & am drugged up - yeah, that sounds like a good excuse. ;)

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least our secondary had already seen Culpepper and Harrington before. I guess that's semi good news. I wouldn't chalk this up as an easy victory for either team. We both need to win this badly. MIA does have a good DL and you know the MIA Qb will have time to throw.

OP
OP
W

WhatcaNbrOwnDo4U

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least our secondary had already seen Culpepper and Harrington before. I guess that's semi good news. I wouldn't chalk this up as an easy victory for either team. We both need to win this badly. MIA does have a good DL and you know the MIA Qb will have time to throw.

Our O-line has had major problems, I believe we lead the league in sacks allowed. But this last game the line looked alot better, Saban made some changes in the line and they finally played as a unit.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HaHA Browny now you can see why we love 4Pack so much. I'd like to mock all the experts who predicted the Phins winning the SB this year but I actually thought they'd be good to and I'm surprised to see Culppeper struggle so much but his knee didn't seem 100% like the old days when he use to drive us nuts. Use to be when things were going bad we;d wait to play against Joey to help us feel better. Looks like those days may not be over. I havn't caught a lot of Miami games this year but the bit I've seen I'm wondering if that great D over the last few years has aged in a hurry. I'm asking not saying, You think Zack and Taylor are on the downside? I'll watch what I say cause I know what it's like when people are questioning your Hall of Famer from the last 10 years. Here's to at least a great game and at least we can say we made it to Miami. LOL

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I've heard she isn't a true blonde...

OP
OP
W

WhatcaNbrOwnDo4U

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HaHA Browny now you can see why we love 4Pack so much. I'd like to mock all the experts who predicted the Phins winning the SB this year but I actually thought they'd be good to and I'm surprised to see Culppeper struggle so much but his knee didn't seem 100% like the old days when he use to drive us nuts. Use to be when things were going bad we;d wait to play against Joey to help us feel better. Looks like those days may not be over. I havn't caught a lot of Miami games this year but the bit I've seen I'm wondering if that great D over the last few years has aged in a hurry. I'm asking not saying, You think Zack and Taylor are on the downside? I'll watch what I say cause I know what it's like when people are questioning your Hall of Famer from the last 10 years. Here's to at least a great game and at least we can say we made it to Miami. LOL

No, they are not on their decline. Zach I believe leads the league in tackles while Jason is constantly in the backfield buggin the **** out of QB's...They are the only reason we are 4th in the league in defense. Oh and watch out for Channing Crowder, hes a youngen but damn good.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and watch out for Channing Crowder, hes a youngen but damn good.

I really liked Crowder coming out of college. I was hoping for the Pack to draft him last year - had a feeling he'd be a good one. But if we'd done that, maybe we wouldn't have gotten Hawk this year...

Nice to meet you, WCBD4U. Your sig is beautiful - make it yourself?

Here's hoping for a good, clean game this Sunday, whoever wins.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Culpepper is not struggling because his knee is still not fully-recovered. He is struggling because he cannot read defenses and has poor ball handling skills. Throw a simple wrinkle at him with your defense and watch him fall apart. As well, hit the left arm and the ball pops out of the right.

There is a reason all that physical talent went to Central Florida instead of one of the top or intermediate programs in the nation. Dumb as a rock!

You know it is bad when the coach installs, and the fans scream for.......Joey Heatherton!

Since the 1980s, the Phins have made a living off of assembling crappy lines of NFL rejects...just their M.O. If ever they invested in the line and merely assembled a respectable unit, Marino would have a ring and the Phins would not be pissing themselves with regularity.

Welcome aboard What Can Brown Do For You...always good to have opponents fans drop in...well...except Philly...those mutts eat their young!

bigdave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the 1980s, the Phins have made a living off of assembling crappy lines of NFL rejects...just their M.O. If ever they invested in the line and merely assembled a respectable unit, Marino would have a ring and the Phins would not be pissing themselves with regularity.

Actually, you are only partially correct. Under Shula they always had a good offensive line. When they had good running backs they had offensive linemen that could run block very well. Under Marino Shula drafted good pass blockers. Unfortunately, Shula could never get a good running back no matter how hard he tried.

The start of the terrible offensive line began under Jimmy Johnson. He got rid of Marino's offensive linemen and brought in guys whom he thought could run block. They could do neither pass nor run block. Wannstedt brought in guys who could just get them by. He invested a lot in his defensive line, but omitted the offensive line.

Saban knows that he needs to fix the OL, but he's had little draft picks and cap moneu to really fix things yet.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, true...they always have struggled primarily in the running game more recently. My bud is a die-hard Dolphin lifer. I hated to break the news of what you got in Daunte...all he had to go by was the media...who incessantly call him an "elite QB".

Pardon me while I spit milk from laughter!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts