Message from Baltimore Fan

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the forum, and I'll be frank, this will probably be the only post I have on this forum. Anyway, I have one request for you guys/gals and your team. Please beat the hell out of the Steelers and their obnoxious fans in two weeks. :pray: If I hear the phrase "stairway to seven" from another steelers fan, I'm going to puke. You have at least 3 whole fan bases from each team in the AFC North rooting hard for you guys. I'm just a small sliver of a whole group.

Thank you,
GO PACKERS!!!

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta love the Baltimore fans, always living vicariously through other teams. lol

Psycho86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL "3 other AFC North teams" because the Steelers whip there *** every year.

Packer fans, I'm sure the Bears, Vikings and Lions all say the same **** about you guys lol don't buy into it. The Superbowl is Steelers vs. Packers for a reason, they are the best of the best.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Steelers.
I'm a Packers fan.
So I dig what the OP has to say.

Go Pack!
Beat the Steelers!
Bring home the Lombardi!
And go to the White House!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Not like anybody on this forum is gonna have any impact on the game. But I appreciate the sentiment. Pack will play it's game, we'll have to wait to see if it's good enough to bring home the Lombardi or not. Steelers look tough.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family! Thanks for the support, a lot of love coming from Baltimore! Have some love for your Ravens, they had a great year!

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family! Thanks for the support, a lot of love coming from Baltimore! Have some love for your Ravens, they had a great year!

thanks. I just got done ordering my cheese head to wear for the game. I've always liked the Packers. I dont believe in 2nd favorite teams, but if I did they would probably be it.

Hope you guys kick some ***!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks. I just got done ordering my cheese head to wear for the game. I've always liked the Packers. I dont believe in 2nd favorite teams, but if I did they would probably be it.

Hope you guys kick some ***!

I like the Ravens, but I think thats mostly due to my love for Ray Lewis. You guys snagged him from us. Draft day 96 we had him on the phone and were just waiting for baltimore to pick when his other phone rang and it was you guys.

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Ravens, but I think thats mostly due to my love for Ray Lewis. You guys snagged him from us. Draft day 96 we had him on the phone and were just waiting for baltimore to pick when his other phone rang and it was you guys.

same with me! :happy0005:

say what you want about him, but regardless of his age, he still plays at an all pro level. He's the reason why I made my handle have the #52 in it. Him and Clay Matthews, who is my 2nd favorite #52 in the league.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Well as I have been saying the more support, the less trolls the better the forum. As long as you don't go saying Flaaco > Rodgers and not support your reasoning we'll welcome you with open arms, almost like if you were visiting Lambeau field.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Not like anybody on this forum is gonna have any impact on the game. But I appreciate the sentiment. Pack will play it's game, we'll have to wait to see if it's good enough to bring home the Lombardi or not. Steelers look tough.

I do beg to differ!!! LOL!!!

I feel like my "positive-don't-ever-give-up-posts" had a HUGE impact!!!!

Well me and 99% of the board!

I can't believe we have 2 more weeks to wait... 2 more weeks of nervous energy..... 2 more weeks of enduring my posts!!! :happy0005:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ray Lewis is one of my favorites. I also love Micheal Oher and Suggs (sp?) from the Ravens.

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well as I have been saying the more support, the less trolls the better the forum. As long as you don't go saying Flaaco > Rodgers and not support your reasoning we'll welcome you with open arms, almost like if you were visiting Lambeau field.

I'd never do that. We have our own problems with trolls on our own ravens message board. I certainly won't be like that.

Speaking of Lambeau, how hard is it to get a ticket to a game at there and what do they usually cost? I've never really tried to get one, but it's on my bucket list.

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ray Lewis is one of my favorites. I also love Micheal Oher and Suggs (sp?) from the Ravens.

Suggs is awesome. Oher is a little overrated because of that movie. He played much better at RT last season. He started at LT this season, and led the league in false starts and had trouble stopping some of the pure pass rushers in the AFC (Harrison, Hali, etc.)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Tickets are start at like $90 dollars, I want to say, its tough because it depends on where you buy them and the stupid processing fee. Also its so worth getting there the day before the game and going on the stadium tour, the feeling walking down the tunnel is great.

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets are start at like $90 dollars, I want to say, its tough because it depends on where you buy them and the stupid processing fee. Also its so worth getting there the day before the game and going on the stadium tour, the feeling walking down the tunnel is great.

awesome, thanks! I'll keep that in mind when I make my way out there next time we play you guys there.

L

Lunchboxer

Thanks for your support.

Something I wanted to point out. Your Forum tottaly sucks. During your battle with the Steelers I made an account and started posting. I wanted you guys to win. I called Big Ben a ****** and i got a warning for language. I did not know ****** was a bad word.

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for your support.

Something I wanted to point out. Your Forum tottaly sucks. During your battle with the Steelers I made an account and started posting. I wanted you guys to win. I called Big Ben a ****** and i got a warning for language. I did not know ****** was a bad word.

what forum was it? doesn't sound like ours. there isnt a moderator to be found on there. Big Ben and ****** are synonymous on our board. :icon_mrgreen:

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also another interesting tidbit. I take pride in living about an hour away from Shippensburg University, where John Kuhn goes. I always make it a point to tell people when I'm watching the Packers, hey can you believe that Kuhn went to Ship?

SteelcityLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the forum, and I'll be frank, this will probably be the only post I have on this forum. Anyway, I have one request for you guys/gals and your team. Please beat the hell out of the Steelers and their obnoxious fans in two weeks. :pray: If I hear the phrase "stairway to seven" from another steelers fan, I'm going to puke. You have at least 3 whole fan bases from each team in the AFC North rooting hard for you guys. I'm just a small sliver of a whole group.

Thank you,
GO PACKERS!!!

THis is hilarious..

Begging a better team than yours to do your "dirty" work.. hahahahaha

If the Pack win, they're not gonna share the Trophy with the Rats, Stains, or Kitty Kats..

Steelers vs. Packers:happy0005:>>>>> Ravens vs. Giants 10 years ago?

L

Lunchboxer

what forum was it? doesn't sound like ours. there isnt a moderator to be found on there. Big Ben and ****** are synonymous on our board. :icon_mrgreen:

Ravens Official Message Board It was that board. I was shocked.

We will beat the dang steelers for you. I like the Ravens. Cool collection of great players. Wish you guys would of beaten the Steelers.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hey Steelcitylegend please don't come here to fight. We are trying to bring the Lambeau experience to our forums, where we welcome members decently unless they come to attack.

Also don't insult Kitty Kats our Kitten won't like it and may claw ya.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i like the steelers but i dislike their decision to keep big ben. just cuz ur good at football doesnt mean u should get away with ****. vick served his time so all is forgiven for him but ben should be serving time or at the very least not be in the NFL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta love the Baltimore fans, always living vicariously through other teams. lol

LOL "3 other AFC North teams" because the Steelers whip there *** every year.

Packer fans, I'm sure the Bears, Vikings and Lions all say the same **** about you guys lol don't buy into it. The Superbowl is Steelers vs. Packers for a reason, they are the best of the best.

THis is hilarious..

Begging a better team than yours to do your "dirty" work.. hahahahaha

If the Pack win, they're not gonna share the Trophy with the Rats, Stains, or Kitty Kats..

Steelers vs. Packers:happy0005:>>>>> Ravens vs. Giants 10 years ago?

If it was Ravens vs Packers all you Steeler fans would be on here asking the Pack to beat them.
Don't deny it.
We are all guilty of pulling for a team to beat the team we hate when our team can't play. Weather it's a reg. season game, a playoff or the SB.

Man, all you Steeler fans on here are all of a sudden acting like this is YOUR board.
Trying to push us around.
Did you forget who invited you in here?
If you can't play nice, the door is over there.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts