Merry Christmas all you Pack Fans

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all you great Packer Fans a Merry Christmas on this Dec 25th of 2005. I feel real lucky today as I have food to eat, some good booze to drink and a Packer game to watch on the television with my family. Life is Good, Merry Christmas and Best wishes to all you Pack Fans.
Now let's Get them Bears and send them back to Jellystone Park. :wink:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and all the other Packer fans from Michigans Upper Peninsula.
May the Green Bay Packers give us all a gift today and put coal in the Bears stocking.
Go Pack Go.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from North Wis. I have a ham roasting right now. Will open presents, eat and watch a packer game. Win or lose. Hopefully we will get packer goodies for Christmas. Lets be happy. Lets make Bear rugs for Christmas as well.

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A merry christmas from eastern Iowa. Nothing like good food, good drink s and good friends.. Go packers and knock the Bears out of the playoffs, what a great christmas present that would be. Now I know that the Bears could still get in but wouldn't it be nice to know that you helped knock them out? :D

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Holidays from North Dakota! Like earlier posts, I've got a great wife, two beautiful/healthy kids, food, drink, shelter, and a Packers game on Christmas! What more can you ask for?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU "FRIENDS" AND LET'S MAKE CHICAGO WRAP UP THE NORTH ON THE METRODOME TURF AND NOT ON THE FROZEN TUNDRA!

Members online

Latest posts